RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2006

From:
Benedetta Severi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Benedetta Severi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:49:45 +0000
Hallo everybody
thank you Michele, Marco and Chiara and all the others who took some time to
think about how to save Genova! It's really great to see this participation,
and these hints can be for sure useful also to other locals.
[... it would even be an idea to create a database of italian forums / web
addresses interesting for AEGEE... I absolutely have to think about it!]
I will now discuss with the team of the rainbow your proposals and see how
to use them in the best way.
In the mean time I would like to fwd you the email of Michele, which can be
of immediate use for everybody in Italy. As it talks about an italian site
and can be used for italian antennas anyway, I didn't thought it was useful
to translate it in english. Anyway, if smb would like the translation
anyway, just write to me briefly and I will do my best ;-)

Thank you again, and I'll let you know how things will be going in Genova!

Bene

>From: "Michel de l'AEGEE" ...
esiste un sito