RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2006

From:
dino margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dino margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 19:46:03 +0000
Dear AEGEE friends,

Just some hours before the Agora fever starts I just stay here in Warszawa
(since yesterday evening) together with some members of AEGEE Napoli ( the
organizers of the next Fall Agora!!!) and we`re spending a great time (
singing in the polish restaurants ... :-)  and waiting for this great event!
I`m looking forwad to meet you and to enjoy this AGORA with everyone of
you....expecially during our RM meeting!!

But.... Don`t forget an important thing for the HR strategy of our locals,
the deadline of the SU!!! Only few days are rest and so we have really few
time to give great visibility to our GREAT association... I suggest you to
the italian speaking locals (following the example of the locals of Napoli,
Bari e Roma and other locals...) to send some messages on the website of
studenti.it ( read below the e.mail of Silvia!). Don`t lose this great
opportunity!!!!

Greetings from Warszawa!!

AEGEEfully yours,

Your Subcommie,