RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2017

From:
lorenzo cozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mailing list for the locals of the "Rainbow" distribution area" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:48:31 +0000
Dear Rainbow,

AEGEE-FIRENZE is glad to present you his new board for the upcoming year:

President: Matteo Nenciolini
Secretary: Alessio Spaziani
Treasurer and Summer University Responsible: Lorenzo Cozzi
Vice President and Erasmus Responsible: Marella Amorini
Human Resources Responsible: Matteo Crescioli
Content and Social Media Manager: Francesca Cerruti
Board member (vice-secretary): Reka Anna Harangozo

As all of you, we are proud of being part of the big AEGEE Family and we
are sure that working together will enrich ourselves.
We wish you a happy Christmas and a wonderful new year!!!

Best regards,
Lorenzo Cozzi and all the board of AEGEE-Firenze
President

--

Lorenzo Cozzi

Treasurer of AEGEE-Firenze / European Students' Forum
Mail: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +39 3488869573

AEGEE-Firenze
Address: Vicolo di Santa Maria Maggiore 1, 50100 Firenze, Italy
Mail: [log in to unmask]
web: www.aegeefirenze.it