RAINBOW-L Archives

September 1999

From:
Alex - Roma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex - Roma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:59:25 +0200
HI fellows!
Talking about next Agora, I have found a company which rents a first class
bus drove by Poles (people who would know where to go) for Poznan.
The best proposal was:
Departure 03.11 From Roma or Napoli
Stops in Firenze, Bologna, Venezia
Arrival in Poznan on 04. night
Departure from Poznan after post Agora (I think it should be on 10-11.)
Stop in the different Italian cities mentioned above

Price 220.000 (110 euros ca) each person both directions
Minimum of people 45, other wise no trip

The company has a long experience on that and I think that, if we move
quickly, letting me know your comments about it we can gather travellers
from the whole region:
-Slovens, Bosnians and Croats may join us in Venezia or another place
nearby
-Malteses may catch the coach from Napoli or Roma
-Italians may start their trip whereever they want.

Obviously the travel will be as human as it could be:
-We have a toilet an TV on the bus
-There will be more stops to buy food and go to the toilet outside (which
makes the coaches less nuclear)
-Trip is going to last 22 hours from Roma and will cross Austria and
Bohemia.

As the bus is kind of rented by us, we could even stop in some other little
cities in Poland to disturb their tranquillity.
I need your fast reactions abuot that,
Thank you

Alex Zucconi
Human Rights WG  PR responsible
AEGEE-Roma Vice President
tel +39/3398348298

Bombing in Yugoslavia:
For Srdjan, six: ``Peace is when we play, walk, drive a car, when
flowers grow and nothing is dirty, and when I'm not afraid of anything.''

For five-years-old Dara the war  was ``when we think they are throwing
chocolates
 and toys out of planes and then we see they are bombs, and when those
hit the zoo and all the animals come out and eat us.''