Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         isabella <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      conference in Beograd

Hello people!

Please find below some info concerning a conference to be organised by AEGEE
Beograd next May.

Deadline for application: 20 April 2001

AEGEE-Beograd *BETTER LATE THAN NEVER - draft  PROGRAM*

      Democratization and Transition of Yugoslavia

      Day 1.    11.5.2001
      Arrival of participants
      20:00 City Hall Reception

      Day 2.    12.5.2001
      12:00 - 14:00 Lecture: "History of Yugoslavia"
                         - Last 100 years
                         - 1987-2000
      14:00 - 16:00 Lunch
      16:00 - 18:00 Workshop: "Refugee Problem"
                         - in World
                         - in Yugoslavia
      19:30 - 20:30 Dinner

      Day 3.    13.5.2001
      12:00 - 14:00 Lecture: "Looking Through Different Media Eyes: Last 10
      Years"
      14:00 - 16:00 Lunch
      16:00 - 18:00 Workshop: " Importance of Media and Changes in Media"
                         - in Yugoslavia
                         - in Europe
                         - Citizens Control
      19:30 - 20:30 Dinner

      Day 4.    14.5.2001
      12:00 - 14:00 Lecture: "Happenings Since September Elections"
      14:00 - 16:00 Lunch
      16:00 - 18:00 Workshop: "Democracy and Transition: East Europe's
      Experience"
      19:30 - 20:30 Dinner

      Day 5.   15.5.2001
      12:00 - 14:00 Lecture: "Future of Yugoslavia"
                         - Initiatives of South-East Region
                         - Getting Closer to EU
                         - Q&A
      14:00 - 16:00 Lunch
      16:00 - 18:00 Workshop: "Reformes Nesseceary for Getting into EU (Law,
Economy)"
      19:30 - 20:30 Dinner
      European night

      Day 6.   16.5.2001
      Departure of participants

date: 11 to 16 may, 2001
participation fees: 40 Euros

For more information and the APPLICATION FORM please go to:

www.aegee-beograd.org.yu\bltn

thanks for reading!
ciao, Isabella

Isabella Casartelli
Secretary EWG

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Palmaria: event deleted!

Hi dear Nicola AEGEE Torino  and AEGEE Genova,
the Palmaria Event deleted is a very sad news, you really worked a lot, I
want to be a witness on this to all network.
Sometimes an Event is canceled because of mistkes or superficial work of
the organizers, but not this time. You created a strong organization team,
very competent, and the reasons of not organizing the Event were not your
fault.
I hardly saw in my homecountry an AEGEE Local working with such big effort
involving such a big number of people for an Event (that it's not an Agora).

This is also the first time I saw somebody offer a reimbursement to the
people that already payed the travel costs.

AEGEE people take the example of AEGEE Torino and AEGEE Genova!
I wish you here good luck with your future plans and...
I invite you to come to the RM in Rome from 20 to 22 of this month!!!

Regards.

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Information on RAINBOW RM 20-22 April in Rome

Hi dear friends,
due to some technical problems not all applicants arrived for the RAINBOW
Regional Meeting 20-22 of April in Rome could received a masil of
confirmation.
Don't worry for this silence YOU ARE ALL CONFIRMED and welcome in ROME!!!

Please if you have further questions don't hesitate and write to
[log in to unmask], I assure you a quick reply.

If you DIDN'T APPLY YET there are still free places..., and the DEADLINE IS
CANCELLED it means that you can apply till the last moment, if we have
place you'll come!

This is the FINAL PROGRAMME:

20th APRIL, FRIDAY:
-17.30: Meeting point at Termini Station (right in front of Ticket Office).
-18.00: Departure from Termini Station for Sonnino.
-20.00: Arrival in Sonnino, accomodation in the residence.
-21.00: Welcome Party.

21th APRIL, SATURDAY:
-8.30: Breakfast.
-9.00: Welcome by AEGEE Roma & NetCom, Attendance list
-9.30: Role Game - Learn about AEGEE Structure and AEGEE Projects(by Davide
Calenda Network Commission)
-9.30: Workshop on Summer University (applications, selections, technical
hints, by SUCT)
-10.45: Workshop on Visa matter (how to abtain visas by Michele Foffano
AEGEE Treviso)
-12.00: Review of the Antennae of the Rainbow Region, future Events and
Activities
-13.30: Lunch.
-14.30: Regional debate
-21.00: "On the Hills" Party.

22th APRIL, SUNDAY:
-9.00: Breakfast.
-9.30: Fund Raising and PR on SU (by Nicola Rega AEGEE Torino)
-11.00: How to make your SU Budget... "slim" (by Alberto Russo AEGEE Venezia)
-12.00: Sonnino tour.
-14.00: Goodbyes and departure from Sonnino.

FEE: 25 EURO (50.000 Italian Lira)
ALL MEALS ARE INCLUDED
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 40
Sleeping beds and mattresses are needed but you won't sleep on the floor.

There'll be a multilevel Programme: new members will attend at easier
Workshops, where basic topics of AEGEE will be discussed.
Active and Board members will follow other Workshops orientated more on
specific matters.
It's the only valid way to AVOID BORING SESSIONS, and get fun ALL TOGETHER!

A fantastic LEISURE PROGRAMME is planned by AEGEE Roma.

SEND YOUR APPLICATIONS TO [log in to unmask]

1. Name:
2. Antenna/Other Body:
3. E-mail:
4. Telephone:
5. Do you need Visa? (if yes, please tell your passport no, date and place
of birth, address, fax number)
8. Sex:

Write to Davide Calenda for further information on the RM Programme

USEFUL MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: Franco Manna (Pres of AEGEE Roma) +393286210225

DAVIDE CALENDA
-AEGEE Europe Network Commissioner for RAINBOW Region
(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
-Treasurer and Erasmus Responsible of AEGEE Venezia
-Treasurer Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org
AEGEE VENEZIA URL:
http://aegee.interfree.it
AEGEE WG BOBIGOSA URL:
http://members.xoom.it/bobigosa

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Informationi sul RM 20-22 Aprile (ITALIAN VESION)

Ciao dear Rainbowist,
this is the ITALIAN VERSION of my previous mail concerning the RM in Rome.
I warmly INVITE all the friends from Malta, Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia
Herzegovina to come, and pray them to forgive me for this NOT ENGLISH mail.

Ciao amici,
a causa di alcuni problemi tecnici non tutti gli applicants hanno ricevuto
una mail di conferma... N0N PREOCCUPATEVI SIETE TUTTI CONFERMATI e
benvenuti a Roma!!!

Provate a convincere i soci del vostro Local a venire e avrete più membri
attivi ad aiutarvi!!!

Questo è il PROGRAMMA FINALE:

VENERDI' 20 APRILE:
-17.30: Meeting point alla Stazione Termini (di fronte alla Biglietteria).
-18.00: Partenza per Sonnino.
-20.00: Arrivo a Sonnino.
-21.00: Welcome Party.

SABATO 21 APRILE:
-8.30: Prima colazione.
-9.00: Benvenuto da AEGEE Roma & dalla NetCom, lista dei Locals presenti
-9.30: Gioco di Ruolo - Impara la Struttura Europea di AEGEE e i suoi
Projects (by Davide Calenda Network Commission).
-9.30: Workshop sulle Summer University (applications, selezioni,
suggerimenti tecnici, by SUCT).
-10.45: Workshop sui Visti (come ottenere i Visti dai paesi dell'Est by
Michele Foffano AEGEE Treviso).
-12.00: Presentazione degli Eventi dei Locals della Rainbow Region.
-13.30: Lunch.
-14.30: Dibattito Regionale.
-21.00: "On the Hills" Party.

22th APRIL, SUNDAY:
-9.00: Breakfast.
-9.30: Ricerca di sponsor e Pubbliche Relazioni per le SU (by Nicola Rega
AEGEE Torino)
-11.00: Come realizzare un Budget di una SU... "magro" (by Alberto Russo
AEGEE Venezia)
-12.00: Sonnino tour.
-14.00: Goodbyes and departure from Sonnino.

QUOTA DI PARTECIPAZIONE: 50.000 Lire
TUTTI I PASTI SONO INCLUSI
Sacco a pelo e materassino sono indispensabili, comunque abbiamo i LETTI!

Ci sarà un Programma Multilivello: i nuovi membri avranno Workshops a loro
dedicati
dove veranno presentati temi base riguardanti l'AEGEE.
I membri attivi e membri dei Boards avranno modo di seguire Workshops più
"tecnici".

FESTE  e altro sono state già programmate da AEGEE Roma!!!!

MANDATE LA VOSTRA APPLICATIONS A [log in to unmask]

1. Name:
2. Antenna/Other Body:
3. E-mail:
4. Telephone:

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Aegee Roma <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Aegee Roma: Regional Meeting.
Comments: cc: vanesa di martino <[log in to unmask]>,
          Serena Corallini <[log in to unmask]>,
          Emiliano Agosta <[log in to unmask]>,
          "Ekidna =)" <[log in to unmask]>, delphinia <[log in to unmask]>,
          corallini serena <[log in to unmask]>

REGIONAL MEETING=20

IN SONNINO

Dear Friends of Rainbow Region,=20

 I hope that you don't want to miss the fantastic Regional meeting that =
Aegee Roma is organising for you.=20

Apply, apply, apply and be ready to live a great experience with us.

The Program is:

Friday 20th April 2001

Welcome in our city.

We have two meeting point:

- 3.00 p.m. in front of the railway number 1 in Termini station for =
"Walk around Rome with us"

- 7.30 p.m. in front of the railway number 1 in termini station to leave =
for SONNINO

We will arrive at Sonnino at 9.15 p.m.

We will leave our luggages at the residence and after we will have =
the.WELCOME PARTY

Saturday 21th April 2001

8.15a.m. GOOD MORNING.

8.30 - 9.15a.m. Breakfast

9.30 - 12.30a.m. WORKSHOP=20

12.30 - 1.30p.m. Lunch

1.30 - 7.00p.m. WORKSHOP=20

7.00 - 7.30p.m. romantic walking around the beautiful Sonnino and return =
to the residence

8.30 p.m. Leave from the Residence in Sonnino for our "BRACIOLATA" at =
9.00p.m.

WHAT IS BRACIOLATA?

Do you know barbecue? Well, we say that the best barbecue is less good =
than the worst Braciolata.

Sunday 22th April 2001

9.15a.m. GOODMORNING.

9.30 - 10.15 a.m. Breakfast

10.30 - 12.00a.m. WORKSHOP

12.00 - 12.30a.m. return to the residence, looking to the ancient =
Sonnino's buildings

12.30 - 1.30p.m. Lunch

3.00p.m. Leaving the residence for the train station

4.15p.m. Arrival in Rome.

see you soon.;-)

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Flags Ordering

Anybody is interessting to get an AEGEE flag for only 55 Euro, if yes read
below:

>Hereby information about our Flag ordering project.
>- Best offer is polyester flag in yellow and blue (120 x 180), text Aegee
incl. star circle + Europe picture (in yellow)... can be used outdoors too.
To give you an IMPRESSION (note: the coloring light blue will be
yellow...positioning picture on flag is
>in left upper corner with background field 'dark' blue), see the attached
picture.

>- How to order?
>Decide how many flags you want.
>Pay 55 Euro x number of flags you order to
>Aegee-Aachen
>konto: 161 105 53
>BLZ: 390 500 00 (Sparkasse Aachen)
>write at subject: Flags project , and the number of flags (e.g. Flags
project 4)

>--> send an e-mail to me that you paid stating the number of flags +
amount, if you like me to confirm that we received money from you

>- You can order till the 26th (= DEADLINE)
>
>tschuss
>Karel Burm
>president Aegee - Aachen
>PS I included some extra e-mail addresses.... if other antennae are
interested they are of course free to join (please send me an e-mail).

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Aegee Roma (by way of Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>)"
Subject:      RM of Rome last info

Dear Friends,

here is the list of participants of the RM in Rome for next weekend
(20-22).

is still open.

the beautiful hilly belt of Rome.

Where are AEGEE Firenze, AEGEE Bologna, AEGEE Perugia, the nearest
Antennas???

Participants:

Vincenzo Posa            Aegee Trieste

Alberto Russo             Aegee Venezia

Francesca Fedrizzi         Contact Trento

Senada Smajic            Sarajevo

Enrico Fusaroli             Aegee Ferrara

Steven Tomasi             Contact Trento

Fleur de Ron            Aegee Maastricht

Gianluca Zanini         Aegee Brescia

Vincenzo Mutarelli     Aegee Salerno

Claudio Picentino        Aegee Salerno

Marco Oliviero         Aegee Salerno

David Federico         Aegee Salerno

Roberto Tilocca         Aegee Pavia

Laura Castagneto         Aegee Napoli

Marco Vitale         Aegee Salerno

Claudio Valerio         Aegee Napoli

Jelena Mercet Hajdic    Aegee Venezia

Alessandro Noviello        Aegee Napoli

Nicola Rega             Aegee Torino

Sonia Trinchero             Aegee Torino

Giuseppe d'Angelo         Aegee Valletta

Francesco Landi             Aegee Salerno

Speakers:

Davide Calenda

Michele Foffano

Alberto Russo

Kamala Schuezte

Ernesto Monacelli

Gianmarco Tagliani

Nicola Rega

FEE: 25 EURO (50.000 Italian Lira)

ALL MEALS ARE INCLUDED

The PROGAMME:

[...]

BYE.

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Guido Cagnoni <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      articolo sulle SU su www.studenti.it

dear friends and collegues of my beloved rainbow region,
I'm Guido, external relations resp. of the antenna of Ferrara, Italy
first of all I beg the pardon of all foreigners who will receive this =
message of mine, but it's addressed directly only to Italian AEGEE =
antennas' members, so, it won't be written in english but only in =
italian ( anyway nothing stops all among you who understand italian to =
read it and enjoy it ) : it deals with an article I wrote on the italian =
internet portal for students' services www.studenti.it .

tornando a noi, cari amici e colleghi, vi vorrei informare che, come =
scritto sopra, giusto ieri il portale www.studenti.it ha pubblicato =
l'articolo di presentazione/promozione sulle summer universities AEGEE =
2001da me medesimo scritto.
Ho utilizzato un linguaggio un po' diverso, ho cercato di essere =
completo e catching allo stesso tempo, in ogni caso vi invito a dare =
un'occhiata , cos=EC, se qualcuno ha osservazioni o giudizi particolari, =
mi pu=F2 naturalmente scrivere al mio indirizzo personale.

Naturalmente posso comprendere alcune riserve che qualcuno potr=E0 =
sollevare,riguardo sopratutto il tempismo, visto che ormai i termini =
sono agli sgoccioli, ma questo non =E8 stato dovuto a fattori dipendenti =
dalla mia volont=E0 : la bozza  =E8 stata spedita alla redazione gi=E0 2 =
settimane fa', ma purtroppo la mia redattrice di riferimento proprio in =
questi giorni =E8 stata fuorisede, cos=EC non appena =E8 tornata l'ha =
visto e subito l'ha messo online, chiedendo scusa, scuse che rigiro a =
coloro fra voi che solleveranno dette riserve di cui sopra.

Spero molto che si riveli utile ! ( a mio modo di vedere, anche se =
servisse per guadagnare anche solo 1 nuovo membro per ciascuna delle =
nostre antenne, io mi riterr=F2 soddisfatto )

ora la cosa pi=F9 importante, il link : =
http://www.studenti.it/universita/comunita_studentesche/associazioni_e_co=
operative/summeruni2001.php3

allora, enjoy your reading, e se vi va,  fatemi sapere se vi =E8 =
piaciuto, cosa avreste fatto voi, cosa aggiungere o togliere, per fare =
ancora meglio l'anno prossimo=20
e salutoni a tutti, of course

Guido Cagnoni
resp. relaz.esterne

AEGEE Ferrara

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Marco Ippolito Bergamo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      New Board of Aegee-Bergamo
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
          [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Hi all,

I proudly announce the new Board of Aegee-Bergamo:

President   Clelia Piccolinetti ([log in to unmask])

Secretary   Alberto Ferrari ([log in to unmask])

Treasurer   Gabriel Shangwe ([log in to unmask])

As former president, I do really hope (actually I'm sure)
that Clelia will succeed in what I failed:

I do hope she will succeed in making the people of Aegee-Bergamo
(the old and the new ones) remember and remind during the year,
from time to time,
that Aegee IS NOT A SUMMER TRAVEL AGENCY.

I do hope ,(…and I'm sure), she will succeed
in making the people understand that Aegee,
being a voluntary organisation,
exists thanks to the events organised by all the Antennas.

Anyway, from now onwards, Clelia Piccolini will be the responsible
for everything (the SUs Applications, the future events that Aegee-Bergamo
will organise,……).

Bye to all.

Marco Ippolito

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      POSTPONED DEADLINE EVENT "LINEA D'OMBRA" -AEGEE SALERNO
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Hello everybody
we want to say you that we have postponed the deadline of our event =
"LINEA D'OMBRA"
till at 26.04.2001. Naturally we wait for your applications and we hope =
that after the wonderful Regional
Meeting in Sonnino (AEGEE ROMA), where we have had the chance for to =
advartize it, we could obtain=20
many applications in these few days from someone which is interested =
about CINEMA.

Some information about EVENT

date 03/05/2001 - 06/05/2001
lodging: 4 days in the YOUTH HOSTEL
Places: 20 participants
meals: breakfast and lunch per day
fee: 50 EURO (WE); 40 EURO (EE) the fee included also the juridical =
membership card for free entrance to the theatres.

Hurry up! Don't forget it! You can't lose your chance for enjoy you!!
Sincerely yours
Francesco >Landi
AEGEE SALERNO's SECRETARY

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Thank you AEGEE-Roma

Hi all!

I would like to thanks AEGEE-Roma for organising the Regional Meeting.
We've received a lot of attentions from all the organisers and it was
like being part of a big family!

It was a very productive and crazy time! Your passion still pulse in
my heart!

I hope to come back again in your city and to meet again all of you!
Waiting for that moment, C U in Europe!

Nicola

¦*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
¦
¦ Nicola Rega
¤ President of Aegee-Torino
¦ West Subcommissioner of RAINBOW Region
¦
¤ Via Mercanti 30 - 10121 Torino - Italy
¦
¤ Mobile Phone: ++39 328 8453928
¤ TEL.: ++39 011 561 72 40
¦
¦
¤ Aegee-Torino website http://aegeetorino.cjb.net
¦
Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Membership Fees

Hi dear RAINBOWist,
the general priciple of the membership fees is that a Local has to pay in
advance for six months to come.
Only Locals who have to paid their membership fees have voting rights in
the Agora, and are allowed to get membership cards.
General membership fees for EU Countries is 6.25 Euro per member per year.
So for Italian Locals they have to pay 12.500 Lire for a year and so 6.250
Lire at the next Agora in Constanta, or via bank transfer (contact me for
details).

Possible exceptions only after requests!

The other countries of our Region have to pay less or the same,  it depends
if they'll come from Malta, Bosnia, Slovenia or Croatia.

WHAT TO BRING TO THE AGORA:
-a list of members (in order to get the cards)
-the membership fees for each member (to avoid to be deleted from the AEGEE
Network)
-remember to fill the Activity Report available only on-line at
http://www.karl.aegee.org/network.nsf/Activity%20report?OpenForm

By and see you on Constanta.

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Thanks friends of AEGEE Roma

Before sending the RM Report on the AEGEE-NET-L I'd like to say a BIG
THANKS to all organizers of AEGEE Roma, they really made an EXCELLENT WORK
organizeing a perfect Regional Meeting in the charming town of Sonnino.

Many Locals sent new members to this Event... they were lucky, because such
new people could have the BEST picture of an AEGEE Event.

Don't hesitate people and consider now AEGEE Roma as one of the most active
an competent Antenna in whole Region in organizing Events.

Hope to meet you soon friends of Roma!

Ciao.

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Alberto Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      PM report :)))

This is a short report of the RM in Roma:

...la chiameremo ROOOOOOOMA!!!!

Thanks AEGEE-Roma, AEGEE Sonnino, thanks Franco, Paola, Emilio, Vanessa, =
Fabbrizio, Sciacti (ma come cazzo se scrive?), Elena, Tibberio (crazy =
guide), Ernesto, GianMarco, AEGEE-Davide, thanks to all the =
participants, thanks to AEGEE-Napoli because of their genius in opening =
bottles, thanks to "la porchetta" (wich i didn't taste yet), thanks to =
Delfo (sempre all'altezza delle aspettative), thanks to Gavino and his =
ROCKS (at the end Davide brought them at home), thanks to Pino Daniele, =
Pink Floyd and "Antonello" (soundtracks of the event), thanks Giulio who =
has been there... thanks to all the foreing Antennas which were not =
there and allowed me to partecipate to my first Italian AEGEE event =
(Joking! we missed you a loooooot!).

See you in Costanza,
Se ribeccamo,
Al

Alberto Russo
President of AEGEE-Venezia

Tel.+39041942247
Mobile.+393393861023

e-mail. [log in to unmask]
ICQ.56061573 or 16744409

http://www.ciaoweb.net/rat.man

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         =?iso-8859-1?q?gabriel=20Shangwe?= <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      ERROR
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
Comments: cc: [log in to unmask]

        Hello to all,
        we make excuses ourselves for the error in
comunication the name of the new president of the
aegee
Bergamo .It calls  Cleria GRANDI and not Piccolinetti.
She only calls herself Piccolinetti for the friend.

      Bye bye ,treasurer Gbariel Shangwe .

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Event LINEA D'OMBRA DELETED!!!
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Hi aegee'ans
I'm sorry but I have a bad news from SALERNO.
The Event LINEA D'OMBRA has been deleted, because we have had
only 7 applications and we can't prepare an event like "LINEA D'OMBRA"
without a lot of people from Europe!!! We know that the AGORA would have =
brought
a few people, but we thought at least 15 people would have taken part =
our event, but everybody
have prefer the AGORA, OK!! We have been forced to delete it, because =
also postponing the deadline=20
we haven't had an answer from you dear AEGEE'ans, therefore I'm sorry =
but LINEA D'OMBRA this year=20
will be deleted!! Yes! What a pity!!
I'm sorry especially those people that had make the application, I can =
say you only dear fans aren't sad, because=20
next year LINEA D'OMBRA there will be again, and I promise you that next =
year won't be near AGORA, OK!!
See you in EUROPE or why not in our S.U.2001 THE WONDERFUL SUMMER of =
SALERNO, OK!!
Sincerely yours
Francesco=20

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Evento LINEA D'OMBRA CANCELLATO
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
          [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

Ciao a tutti=20
sono Francesco e sono spicente di informarvi che=20
causa poche applications ricevute fino ad ora, e dopo un=20
lungo direttivo di AEGEE SALERNO si =E8 deciso di cancellare=20
l'evento, visto che ha avuto poco seguito e riscontro non solo in =
Italia,
ma anche all'estero. Il mio dispiacere =E8 molto grande in questo =
momento
visto che sia io che David avevamo riposto buone speranze nella =
pubblicit=E0=20
al Regional Meeting, ma la nostra presunzione =E8 stata grande, cercare, =
involontariamente,
di avere seguito durante l'AGORA, cosa che io credevo impossibile, ma c =
speravo!!
Non importa, visto che comunque sia la data c'era stata imposta e non =
scelta da noi.
Vi prometto che ilprossimo anno lo faremo dinuovo, na stavolta sar=E0 il =
nostro evento Ufficiale!!
Questo non far=E0 altro che dare maggior vigore alla nostra antenna che =
vi prometto sar=E0 in prima linea
sia per l'organzzazione del Regional Meeting, se il caro Davide avr=E0 =
ancora fiducia in noi, sia per questo
evento al quale teniamo molto. Salerno non dovr=E0 essere solo =
considerata l'antenna delle MERAVIGLIOSE=20
SUMMER UNIVERSITY, OK!!
Arrivederci a presto, forse alla nostra summer
Vostro=20
Francesco

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      BIBBLIOTECA FOTO REGIONAL MEETING SONNINO

Heil=E0 da quanto tempo non ci sentiamo!!
AEGEE SALERNO vuole fare un regalo alla splendida=20
cornice offerta da AEGEE ROMA, costituendo sul nostro portale=20
una bibblioteca fotografica del Regional Meeting in Sonnino, per=20
ringraziare la grande collaborazione di AEGEE ROMA per tutto quello che=20
hanno fatto per noi, quindi ragazzi inviatemi le vostre foto ai seguenti =
indirizzi
[log in to unmask] oppure [log in to unmask] od anche [log in to unmask] =
OK!!
Facciamo questo regalo ad AEGEE ROMA per riconoscenza del loro lavoro!
Confido in voi ciao.
Francesco

P.S.: Ovviamente quando sar=E0 pronto il sito RM vi sar=E0 comunicato =
tempestivamente l'indirizzo
ciao

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "Nicola Rega (by way of Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>)"
Subject:      [FR-L] A proposal from Italy to Europe

Hi all,

I'm Nicola Rega, president of AEGEE-Torino and, as Subcommissioner of
the West part of RAINBOW Region, member of the Network Commission.

After our previous RM organised in Sonnino, close to Roma, we've
decided to start an approach to the Italian airlines and railway
companies in order to have facilities.
We're a team of three people: Franco and Vanessa from AEGEE-Roma and
I.

For this reason I'm asking your support, and especially, before
starting everything, I wolud like to know some more info.

Segio, could you provide me some material about AEGEE in Europe, in
the Rainbow Region and in Italy? I mean graphics, PR material about
the development of AEGEE in these contexts and... everything you have
that a can use.

People from Malta and Turkey: I know you already have convintions with
your local Airline companies. Could you inform me about the terms of
the accords, the strategies you've used and so on?

To all of you: we want work in the best way. For this reason I would
like to receive all your suggestions, experiences and so on.

unfortunatly I won't be in Costanta because of exames at the
University. Anyway I think I can count on your support also via web.

Thank you for your attention.

Nicola

¦*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
¦
Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         isabella <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      new deadline conference in Beograd

Hello to everybody!

Please not that there is still time to apply to the conference
"Democratization and Transition of Yugoslavia" organised in Belgrade on May
11-16, 2001.

New deadline:  30 April

Info and application:  http://www.aegee-org.yu/bltn

ciao,
Isabella

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Report of Regional Meeting in Rome 20-22 April

Hi dear RAINBOWists,
the Regional Meeting Report finally is coming here!
Firstly I must say thanks again to AEGEE Roma for the organizations, and to
Ernesto Monacelli, Gian Marco Tagliani (of the SUCT), Alberto Russo,
Michele Foffano and Nicola Rega for the great job as workshop leaders, and
Sonia Trinchero for taking the minutes.

Regional Meeting of RAINBOW Region,
Roma (Sonnino) 20-22 April 2001, REPORT:

1. Attendance List
2. Workshops
3. Future Events
4. Regional debate and its results
5. New Antennae and new Contact

1. ATTENDANCE LIST:
- There were 35 participants from the following Antennae:
Roma, Salerno, Bari, Ferrara, Torino, Trieste, Treviso, Venezia, Brescia,
Napoli and... Maastricht! Plus the Contact Trento and two delecgates from
the SUCT.

2. WORKSHOPS:
- AEGEE Structure, by Davide Calenda
- SU applications and selections, by Ernesto Monacelli and Gian Marco Tagliani
- Visa matter, by Michele Foffano (if you want to get information in order
to be sure to obtain visa for your SU participants write to
- Pubblic Relation & Fund Raising t Regional level, by Nicola Rega
(available on http://dogiland.iol.it/aegeetorino/documenti/)
- Ho to have a low SU budget and still drinking and partying all the
nights, by Alberto Russo ([log in to unmask])

3. FUTURE EVENTS OF THE RAINBOW REGION:
- 10/13 May 2001 "Sport Spring weekend" by AEGEE Milano
- 17/20 May 2001 "Eastwards Enlargement of EU...", Quo Vadis Europe
Project, by AEGEE Udine ([log in to unmask])
- 07/09 September "Action Europe Planning Meeting 2001", by AEGEE Valletta
& AEGEE Europe ([log in to unmask])
- September Conference within the Quo Vadis Europe, by AEGEE Napoli
- October Celebration of the 10 years old of AEGEE Roma
- 17/21 November Conference on Human Rights in Torino and Geneva, by AEGEE
Torino & HRWG ([log in to unmask])

4. REGIONAL DEBATE AND ITS RESULTS
- 1 Topic: Summer University application
The Region delegates prefer to respect the order of the application choices
instead consider them in the same way. The first choice should be stronger
than the third one..
- 2 Topic: what about the extra fee requests for the SU?
Salamanca, Bologna and other Locals asked for more money to the selected
people. The SUCT can't do anything, the plenary gave different opinions on
this topic.
- 3 Topic: an SU Fee of 100 Euro doesn't count the same all over Europe, in
the EU countries you have an higher cost of life. Some proposals came out:
*increase all the Fees,
*increase the Fee after a number of years
*make different Fees regarding the place where the SU is organized,
*make different Fees regarding the places where the participants come from
*make different Fees regarding the places where the participants come from
and the place where the SU is organized (this proposal liked to the
majority of the RM delegates)

5. NEW ANTENNAE AND NEW CONTACT
At the RM everybody were happy that Contact Trento and Sarajevo will sign
the Convention d'Adhesion in Constanta to become officially AEGEE Locals.
A new Contact will be established in Latina, a city between Roma and Napoli.

That's all for this Regional Meeting, have a nice summer and see you at the
Agora, at the PM, at the next RM, or...., in another LIFE!!!

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Alberto Russo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Free place in a Van

Do you want to go to Costanta??

There's still ONE  PLACE in a Van rented by AEGEE-Udine & =
AEGEE-Venezia!!!!!

DAYS: 6/7, from the 3rd (early morning) to the 8th/9th

COSTS : about 400.000 ITL  (200 DM) higways, fuel, rental included.

WAY: UDINE-GRAZ-BUDAPEST-CLUJ-NAPOCA (few hours' pit-stop hosted by =
friends )-BUCARESTI-COSTANTA.

TRIP'S MATE:  ME, Wine Bottles, Cristiano Barchetta, Marco Chiarandini, =
Jelena Ivanisevic, Zita Corradin, Adelina                                =
Parterno, Jelena (boh) and (special guest from Cluj) Claudia Pavelescu.=20

Do you want to know more?  Call me at +393393861023 (Alberto) or write =
at [log in to unmask] .

SEE YOU IN COSTANTA :))))

SANI,
Al

Alberto Russo
President of AEGEE-Venezia

Tel.+39041942247
Mobile.+393393861023

e-mail. [log in to unmask]
ICQ.56061573 or 16744409

http://www.ciaoweb.net/rat.man

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Guido Cagnoni <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      conference in Ferrara : YOUTH program

dear Rainbow Region,=20
as somebody  remembers, I am the responsible for the promotion of  =
"Youth" european program , held by the European Commission, that for =
AEGEE antennas and members would mean most of all new opportunities for =
funding exchanges( action 1 ) for organizing conferences( action 5 ) and =
for having the chance to work as a volunteer abroad ( action 2 ).
I already wrote an email here on this list some times ago explaining =
what the program is about, and of what it consists, but sincerely I was =
expecting many more replies from you, basing my expectations especially =
on things told during the regional meeting in Maribor, during which I =
have been appointed as youth responsible.
Moreover I haven't been contacted by many other antennas all over Europe =
( my presentation was also spreaded on th aegee-net-list ) so the =
attitude is becoming general.

Anyway the reason for which I'm writing to you all on this list is this =
:
Saturday the 4th of May it will be held here in Ferrara a public  =
conference organized by my office dedicated to the "Youth" program, and =
among others we invited also the main responsible of the Italian =
national agency, the  office inside the social affairs ministery which =
is in charge of everything related with the european program.

It will be surely a good occasion to talk about this important program, =
and consider that I will be there, representing AEGEE, together with =
other representants of other youth associations involved in the =
implementation of the program at local level - that means they will =
organize youth exchanges during the summer 2001 - and I will be given 7 =
or 10 minuts to talk about AEGEE and its future plans as for this plan, =
so 2 things:

1 ) all of you who have some project to achieve with reference to this =
program are kindly requested to contact me before that date, just =
sending me a general outline of your project, so that I could fill it =
inside my presentation ;
as for now I know only about the conference on human rights issues that =
will be organized in Torino in autumn, I knew about some other locals in =
Germany who would like to organize exchanges with eastern antennas, but =
anything  more.

2 ) all of you who would like to participate and come here to present by =
yourself your project are welcome : we could arrange for you a lodging =
for only 15.000 ITL per night ( 8 euros is really cheap, for Italy ) - =
of course you can come just to make part of the public, nobody prevents =
you from this -

the conference it will be held inside the Ferrara's city hall general =
assemblies room, since 9.30 until 13.30hs , and they will show up also =
the Mayor, the vice Mayor of my city, the president of Eurodesk Italy, =
the chief of the youth international exchanges of the municipality of =
Ferrara - that means my own chief -, and dulcis in fundo the general =
resp. of the Youth directorate, miss P.Trifoni, directly from the =
Minister's office in Roma .
As special guests the representants of many youth info offices ( =
informagiovani ) of many italian cities , and us, the representants of =
all youth associations involved : ACLI, AEGEE, ARCI, Cittadini del =
mondo, Coop. Germoglio, Legambiente.

have I been clear enough ?
=20
to clearify any doubt just go to :
http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/youth.html : the official european =
website of the program
www.gioventu.it : the official italian website

or just contact me at :
[log in to unmask] ( personal address )
[log in to unmask] ( office address )

and here below, my last "cadeau" for you, after that I will stop, =
promised :
general presentation of the "Youth" program, for those who failed to see =
my message or who don't remember so much :

Many of you probably are thinking right now about future projects in =
your
antenna. You have great ideas, but the implementation often fails =
because
of lack of financial resources. Therefore I would like to present to you
the YOUTH programme, a possible source of FUNDING by the European Union.
I will present to you the general ideas of the programme and explain =
more in the deep action 1 and action 3 . Both actions support specific, =
small-scale activities
and both are decentralised so they fit well to AEGEE antennas.
For you, this implies that you can send applications DIRECTLY to your
National Agencies- only in exceptional cases (many countries involved in
the project, large sums requested) you have to apply through =
AEGEE-Europe.
IMPORTANT: If there is doubt whether an application should be send to a
National Agency or the European Commission, contact the CD immediately =
!!!
So this is what you should do NOW quickly:
-       Think what kind of project you intend to do
-       get the Users' Guide from your national agency or from the =
internet:
http://europa.eu.int/comm/education/youth.html
-       check if your project complies with the criteria
-       contact your National Agency for more information and help
-       get the appropriate application forms from the internet or the =
National
Agencies
-       submit the application until next deadline - one each 2 months - =
      +++++++++++++++
YOUTH PROGRAMME- GENERAL INFORMATION
What are the aims and objectives of the YOUTH programme?
-to contribute to the development of active citizenship of young people
with a European dimension, by allowing them to play an active role in
society and in the construction of a common Europe.
-to contribute to the employability of young people and to foster their
integration into cociety in general, by providing opportunities to =
acquire
skills and competencies
-to foster intercultural understanding
-to promote the concept and value of non- formal education
The programme is structured in 5 actions:
Action 1- Youth for Europe (youth exchanges)
Action 2- European Voluntary Service
Action 3- Youth Initiatives
Action 4- Joint Actions
Action 5- Support Measures
What countries are involved in the YOUTH programme?
30 countries (programme countries) can participate in all 5 actions of =
the
Youth Programme. They are divided into three groups:
- European Union member states: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland,
France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands,
Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- countries of the European Economic Area: Iceland, Liechtenstein, =
Norway
- Pre-Accession countries( Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia,
Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic,
Slovenia)
The Youth Programme supports EXCHANGES WITH THIRD COUNTRIES. Among the
eligible third countries are Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, =
FYROM,
Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia (South-East Europe) and Armenia, Azerbaijan,
Belarus, Georgia, Moldavia, Russian Federation, Ukraine (Commonwealth of
Independent States).

good bye,=20
Guido Cagnoni
PR responsible AEGEE Ferrara
promotion  responsible of YOUTH european program

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Guido Cagnoni <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      YOUTH conference in Ferrara : a mistake I made

dear rainbow friends,
Sorry but there was a mistake in the message I sent you yesterday :
obviously, the 4th of may is not saturday but friday .
All the rest has remained the same.
I beg your pardon, have a good weekend,
Guido
AEGEE Ferrara

care amiche e cari amici dell'arcobaleno,=20
scusatemi ma ho commesso un piccolo errore nella lettera di ieri :
ovviamente il 4 maggio =E8 venerd=EC, non sabato.
tutto il resto rimane confermato.
scusatemi ancora, e buona domenica,
Guido=20
AEGEE Ferrara