Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Giovanni Ciano <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      In memory of Ales Kop

<P>On behalf of all Aege-Bari board and members, I would like to express all our sorrow about the tragic event that occured to Ales Kop.</P>
<P>We all missed a friend.</P>
<P>Our condolences to Aegee-Ljubljana, his relatives and all his friends.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Gianni Ciano</P>

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      New board of Aegee Cagliari - correction.. sorry..
Comments: To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Comments: cc: [log in to unmask]

Sorry there were a mistake in the datas of our Vice president Uberto
Santoboni.. ( it's too late also for me.. ciao and see you all really
soon..

President: Giovanni Soffietti
26/05/76
Via dei Cigni, 1
09126 Cagliari
Tel.: +39.070.371369
Mobile: +39.335.408932
Fax: +39.070.541400
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Vice-President:  Uberto Santoboni
29/12/69
Via Palabanda 11
09123 Cagliari
Tel.: +39.070.659339
Mobile: +39.338.4523736 or +39.328.6211168
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Vice-President:  Michela Tamponi
23/06/75
Via Vesalio 12
I-09100 Cagliari
tel: +39.070.504288
e-mail: +30.070.504288

Treasurer: Francesca Lucchese
01/01/75
Via G. Manno 36
I-09124 Cagliari
tel: +39.070.654438
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Secretary: Silvia Baita
03/04/76
via Alexander Fleming, 12
I-09126 Cagliari
tel. +39.070.303712
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

IT, Fundraising and Int.& Ext. Communications: Enrico Lai
26/04/69
via San Giovanni 97
I-09124 Cagliari
tel.: +39-070-65 24 65 or +39-348-9030167
fax: +39-070-674561
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Summer University: Giorgio Puddu
21/03/74
via Adige 5
I-09122 Cagliari
tel: +39.070.287172 or +39.338.32818304
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Erasmus Responsible: Anna Follese
26/12/75
via Cimarosa 32
I-09128 Cagliari
tel: +39.070.490070 or +39.339.7755789
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Language Courses Responsible: Carla Borzoni
27/01/75
via Scano 7
I-09100 Cagliari
tel: +39.070.305348
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

              Dott. Enrico Lai
       Odontoiatria e Protesi dentaria
          Consigliere AIO Nazionale
           Tesoriere AIO Cagliari
   IT, Fundraising and Int&Ext Comm.  AEGEE Cagliari
    Jump to see AEGEE Cagliari Website
http://web.tiscalinet.it/aegeeca/aegee-cagliari/
Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Cardone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Condolences from Aegee Roma

Dear friends of Aegee Ljubljana,

we exprime our sorrow for a big loss of a friend
and we offer our condolences to his family and
to all his friend in Aegee Ljubljana.
We are with you.

bye Ales Kop

the Board  Members,
on behalf of Aegee-Roma and all his members

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         "[log in to unmask]"
Subject:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_[RAINBOW-L]_In_memory_of_Ales_Kop?=

Hi all.
On the behalf of Aegee-Madrid I would like to express my sincere
condolences for the tragic loss of Ales Kop to all Aegee-Ljubljana
members and the relatives of him. When somebody disappear in a family,
like Aegee is, I think everybody miss something, and everybody of
course can feel himself nearer to all the others.
       ANtonio Violante
VP Aegee-Bari
Board member Aegee-Madrid

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Annamaria Siani <[log in to unmask]>

As each one of you, Aegee Brescia is schocked about what happened... this is
a most tragic event and the whole team of Aegee Brescia wants to express its
condolence... We are really sorry about what happened and share your
sorrow... there are no words for it...
Aegee Brescia

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      [SU-L] +++inf+++important deadlines++++inf++++

>Hello out there!
>
>Here come 2 very important deadlines of the Summer University Project
2002! Please, excuse the delay in informing you!

>21.12.01        submit data of SU-incoming-responsibles
>18.01.02        submit SU-descriptions and budget
>
>To submit all data requested and to know more about the project, please do
visit www.aegee.org/su  And in case of further questions feel free to mail
directly to the SUCT: [log in to unmask]  !

>Greetings on behalf of the team,
>
>Kamala
>
>The more, find below once again the rules of the SU Project and the new
kinds of SUs:

>** RULES
>
>The Registration Form of the course must arrive to the Summer University
>Co-ordination Team (SUCT) within the 18th of January 2002.
>Each AEGEE local should have a Summer University responsible to keep in
>contact with the SUCT.
>The total amount of the registration fee has to be used for the
>organization of the Summer University.
>The programme of the course must contain an introductive lesson on AEGEE´s
basics, history, structure, aims, opportunities, etc. and it must respect
the following rules:

> Article 4: Summer Course
>(1) 1A Summer Course is a course of any subject organised by one or more
AEGEE Antennae and Contact Antennae. 2AEGEE contacts or other groups of
students or associations can organise Summer Universities only in
collaboration with an official AEGEE body (locals, Comité Directeur,
Working Groups, Summer University Co-ordination Team) that will be
responsible for the course towards the association.
>(2) Every Summer Course is characterized by:
>·       a duration is between 2 and 4 weeks;
>·       at least 10 hours tuition per week;
>·       a minimum of 15 participants.
>(3) The participation fee is of a maximum of 60 EURO per week for which at
least one meal per day, lodging and tuition have to be provided.

>Article 5: Summer Course Plus
>(1) 1A Summer Course Plus is an intensive course of a specific subject
organised by one or more AEGEE Antennae which have already organised at
least one Summer University. 2These courses are officially recognised and
supported by the university where they take place and lessons are taught by
professional teachers.
>(2) Every Summer Course Plus is characterized by:
>·       a duration of 2, 3 or 4 weeks;
>·       at least 20 hours tuition per week;
>·        a minimum of participants is 20.
>(3) The participation fee is of a maximum of 80 EURO per week for which at
least one meal per day, lodging and tuition have to be provided.

>Article 6: Language Course
>(1)1 A Language Course is a course of language organised by one or more
AEGEE Antennae and Contact Antennae. 2AEGEE contacts or other groups of
students or associations can organise Summer Universities only in
collaboration with an official AEGEE body (locals, Comité Directeur,
Working Groups, Summer University Co-ordination Team) that will be
responsible for the course towards the association.
>(2) Every Language Course is characterised by:
>·       a duration between 2 and 4 weeks;
>·       at least 18 hours tuition per week;
>·       a minimum of 15 participants.
>(3) The participation fee is of a maximum of 60 EURO per week for which at
least one meal per day, lodging and tuition have to be provided.

>Article 7: Language Course Plus
>(1) 1A Language Course Plus is an intensive course of language organised
by one or more AEGEE Antennae which have already organised at least one
Summer University. 2These courses are officially recognised and supported
by the university where they take place and lessons are taught by
professional teachers.
>(2) Every Language Course Plus is characterized by:
>·        a duration of 2, 3 or 4 weeks;
>·       at least 20 hours tuition per week;
>·        a minimum of participants is 20.
>(3) The participation fee is of a maximum of 80 EURO per week for which at
least one meal per day, lodging and tuition have to be provided.

>Article 8: Travelling Summer University
>(1) A travelling Summer University is a cultural travel through Europe
organised by at least an AEGEE Antenna and another AEGEE Antenna or Contact
Antenna of different places.
>(2) Every Travelling Summer University is characterised by:
>·         a duration between 2 and 4 weeks;
>·         a minimum of 12 participants.
>(3) The participation fee is of a maximum of 80 EURO per week for which
lodging for all participants in at least four different cities is provided;
conferences, workshops and discussions about cultural, artistic, political
or natural aspects of the crossed regions are organised and at least travel
from the first to the last place mentioned in the programme, lodging, one
meal per day and entrances to museums, historical or archaeological sites
and spectacles are provided.

>Article 9: Summer Event
> (1) 1A Summer Event is an AEGEE event organised by one or more AEGEE
Antennae and Contact Antennae. 2AEGEE Contacts can organise Summer Events
only in collaboration with the Comité Directeur, one or more Working Groups
or the Summer University Co-ordination Team, that will be responsible for
the course towards the association.
>(2) The AEGEE locals involved in the organization of a Summer Event can
only be at their first experience organizer of any kind of Summer University.
>(3) Every Summer Event is characterised by:
>·       a duration of 1 or 2 weeks;
>·       a minimum of 15 participants.
>(4) The participation fee is of a maximum of 60 EURO per week for which at
least one meal per day and lodging have to be provided.

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Wishes

Dear friends of the Region, dear Bosnian, Croatian, Slovenian, Maltese,
Italian friends,...

... best wishes for a great Christmas and a New Year where each of us will
find his personal portion of joy. I really think this, and I'm sure that,
also in the worst moments of the life, the idea to be really together in a
huge family can be marvellous and precious.

See you.

Luca Falcone
President AEGEE Napoli
Sub-Commissioner RAINBOW Region
PR Responsible AEGEE Europe HRWG
Board-member Visa Freedom Fighters
e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      For a wonderful 2002
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Dear friends all around Europe
I wish you a Merry X-mas and a Happy 2002..to you, to your friends, to
your family, with the hope to see you all again in the next year.
Yours
Enrico

              Dott. Enrico Lai
       Odontoiatria e Protesi dentaria
          Consigliere AIO Nazionale
           Tesoriere AIO Cagliari
  IT, FR and Int&Ext Comm. AEGEE Cagliari
Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>

http://web.tiscalinet.it/aegeeca/aegee-cagliaX-Mozilla-Status: 0009**************************************

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Francesca Fedrizzi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Merry Xsmas
Comments: To: [log in to unmask]

Merry xmas and happy new year to all the network.
Wiss you wonderful time!

Francesca Fedrizzi
President of Aegee Trento
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
+393471408511
ICQ: 19005222

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Santa Claus....is coming!!

Hello everybody of our beloved region,

it's time for season's greetings.
Aegee-Firenze wish you:

  MERRY  CHRISTMAS   &   HAPPY  NEW  YEAR!!

Hope to see you all soon somewhere around Europe
in next....2002!!

Greetings

Paolo Santoni

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Annamaria Siani <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Happy holidays!!!

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Jasmina etinc <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 face="Garamond, Times, Serif">Dear region!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 face=Garamond>For the NewYear we wish you fortune, fame, fun and&nbsp; your every dream to come thrue!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 face=Garamond>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; AEGEE Maribor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 face=Garamond>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 face=Garamond>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Jasmina Setinc,vice-president</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Monthly Report Rainbow - December 2001

Hi dears,
I'm sending you the Monthly Report concerning Rainbow Region for December
2001:

1- European School Roma
2- NetCom Meeting Passau
3- Regional Meeting in Kranjska Gora 23-25 February 2002
4- Future Rainbow Events

1- European School Roma.
I was there as staff member, and Fabrizi Fantini (SubCmmissioner) as main
local organizer. It was a very useful Event for our Region because 15
participants where Rainbowists, they came back home very motivated and
ready to be active in their Antenae, Contacts.

2- NetCom Meeting Passau.
I detailed Report regarding this internal meeting will be sent very soon,
I'm just here to tell you that Francesca Fedrizzi (Pres. AEGEE Trento) came
with be in order to get more knowledge for becoming SubCommissioner. The
Event was really well organized thanks to the NetCom Passau team!

3- Regional Meeting in Kranjska Gora 23-25 February 2002.
We decided to let AEGEE Ljubljana organize the next RM in Kranjska Gora for
the end of February (a detailed announcement will follow), but here I would
like to say thanks to AEGEE Ferrara and AEGEE Brescia for their
candidatures. Not all Regions have the possibility to choose between 3
equal propsals.

4- Future Rainbow Events (from January).
16-20 .01.02 Future Film Festival, AEGEE-Bologna
15-20 .01.02 Quo Vadis Conference, The new role of the Mediterranean sea as
a consequence of the European Union, AEGEE Napoli
08-11 .02.02 From Mask Till Dawn '02, Carnival event, AEGEE-Rijeka
23-25 .02.02 Regional Meeting Kranjska Gora, AEGEE Ljubljana & NetCom
12-17 .03.02 Dare to Think Different, debate event, AEGEE-Zagreb

Bye bye.

DAVIDE CALENDA
-SPEAKER of the Network Commission of AEGEE Europe
-Network Commissioner for RAINBOW Region
(Malta/Italy/Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia-Herzegovina)
-Treasurer AEGEE Venezia
-Speaker Supporting Working Group Bobigosa

Private phone: +39 041 520 92 10
Mobile phone: +39 339 810 97 42

AEGEE EUROPE URL:
http://www.aegee.org
AEGEE VENEZIA URL:
http://aegee.interfree.it
AEGEE WG BOBIGOSA URL:
http://members.xoom.it/bobigosa

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Sergio Figliolia <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Happy New Year

The whole of the members of AEGEE-Salerno wishes a wonderful 2002 full =
of travels and events to each member of every antenna.

on behalf of AEGEE-Salerno

Sergio Figliolia
AEGEE-Salerno IT Responsible
e-mail [log in to unmask]

AEGEE-Salerno
Visit us at www.salernocity.com/aegee=20
Contact us at [log in to unmask]

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Rainbow Winter Regional Meeting 2002

The Network Commission and AEGEE Ljubljana are happy to announce the new:

RAINBOW WINTER REGIONAL MEETING!
___________________________________

FROM 23rd TO 25th OF FEBRUARY 2002
___________________________________

LOCATION: Kranjska Gora
TOPIC: Internal Education
FEE: 33 Euro
NUMBER OF APPLICANTS: 40 people
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 05.02.2002

We'll meet in a beautiful youth centre in the famous KRANJSKA GORA on the
slovenian Alps, well known as a "ski paradise"! Parties and AEGEE
education, these will be our topic.
This RM will be dedicated on Internal Education, in a new way, not only a
passive learning process (lectures), but by using the active format of
lectures-cases.
Short cases in order to solve specific problems in a team, under time
pression, is the right thing that can motivate people. It doesn't matter
how many knowledges are transferred, it's important to motivate people to
be active (or more active) in/for AEGEE.

More info about application and programme very soon.

Sender:       "Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia,
              Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      [EVENT-L] EUROPEAN SCHOOL I in VALENCIA!!!

FINALLY IS THE TIME FOR ANOTHER EURPEAN SCHOOL!
Did you miss the chance to go to the European School of Roma?
Are you a local Board and you want to motivate your members to become active?

YES! SO JOIN THE....

EUROPEAN SCHOOL I in Valencia (24.02. - 03.03) is an
event you cannot miss!!!

These seven days are the best chance to enlarge your
skills, knowledge and competency! It's you, who can
create the future of your antenna!

So do not hesitate!!! The greatest lecturers,
wonderful parties and hot Spain is waiting for you!!!
Prepare yourself for the most active week you can
imagine and apply now:

http://karl.aegee.rwth-aachen.de/calendar.nsf/ApplicationIndiv?OpenForm&Pare
ntUNID=53DBCA3AA0680E08C1256B270047766C

Write also a short motivation letter, why you
applied:-)

The participation fee:
75 Euro (Western Europe) / 60 Euro (Central and
Eastern Europe)
All the meals, parties and great atmosphere included!

For more information check:

www.aegee.org/academy

or write to

EUROPEAN SCHOOL IN VALENCIA IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!