Dear friends,

good luck!

This is a great adventure for all of you, something that can ch’ange a lot in your mind even if now maybe you don’t believe it! :-D

I remember my first time, when Davide Calenda, who is still considered by me like my “magister”, introduced his team to the Region and the Network. And my name was there, together with the names of people like Nicola Rega, Tamara Novak, Sasha Sirca, Francesca Fedrizzi, Fabrizio Fantini, Amedeo Ferrara, Angie Mifsud, Chiaretta Benetazzo.

Then, a lot of work, a lot of emotions, a lot of new experiences, and then each of us following a sort of “cursus honorum” even in other branchs of AEGEE, but always keeping in our mind and never forgetting what we had learned in the Rainbow Team… that is first of all a huge love for the Network and for our association.

Now it’s your time, my friends!

It’s your time, my dearest Anna, for leading such a group and for go on to “serve and protect” the Network and all the locals of this marvellous Region.

And it’s time for this group to work within the Network Commission and to experience what it means.

A warm hug to all of you, my friends!

Enjoy this time!

Luca

Luca Falcone

AEGEE-Europe  Juridical Commissioner

"THE BRIDGE" Project Manager

AEGEE-Napoli Honorary Member

AEGEE-Ljubljana & AEGEE-Poznan Ordinary Member

… but first of all former-Network Commissioner of the Rainbow Region !!!