Date:         Mon, 8 Aug 2005 22:39:05 +0000
Sender: "AEGEE-L Main discussion list for AEGEE http://www.aegee.org" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Izabela Jurczik <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [AEGEE-L] Training course: understanding and implementation of Support Measures (YOUTH)
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Active AEGEEans,

After the wonderful message describing who will take over this association
after we, the old ones, are gone ;-) it is a perfect timing for announcing
here another chance to enhance your knowledge on planning European projects!

Although I have a bit mixed feelings (this event is taking place during our
great Happening in Praha), let me introduce you an AMAZING training course,
that can help you and AEGEE to get YOUTH grants for our projects:

“Training course: for a better understanding and implementation of Support
Measures activities” (this means the YOUTH Programme, in simple words!)

When?    	     20 September – 24 September 2005 (Arrival on 19th, departures
on 25th)
Where?   	     Brussels, Belgium
How much?     Nothing!!! Or even better, no participation fee, everything
included (even insurance) and 68% of travel reimbursement!

The training course will gather youth workers active in international youth
organizations developing support measures activities on regular basis and
interested to increase the quality of their projects (context, concept,
applications and process) as well as to better understand the political
background of support measures and of the YOUTH Programme.

So, in practice, whoever of you would like to use the Action 5 of YOUTH
(training courses, seminars, study visits...) in the most effective way, to
exchange good practices and successful applications, to go step by step
through the application form, to learn smth about project development and
project management… THIS IS A COURSE FOR YOU!
I don’t have to add that it is a dream event for those who want to deal with
fund-raising especially at European Level. I hope that somewhere there might
be still some active people who for some miraculous reasons won’t go to
Praha and will be able to go to Brussels in these days…
There will be even people coming straight from the European Commission, to
tell you how to be more successful with YOUTH financing!

Participants (30 youth NGO leaders) should preferably:

§ Be involved in the organisational management of their organisations
§ Be in charge, involved or have experiences in developing, implementing and
evaluating activities or projects developed under the Action 5 of the YOUTH
Programme
§ If possible, have an Action 5 activity / project the organisation would
like to develop and implement in a near future
§ Be able to work in English
§ Be preferably under 30 years age
§ Be available for the whole duration of the training course
§ Be nominated by their organisation

You can download the application form as well as the detailed training
description on www.aegee.org/events - the link is in the column with
deadlines, on the right. But remember that you can only see it if you are
logged-in with your aegee.org account, it is for AEGEE members exclusively!

Note that that in order to get your application submitted you should get
nominated by Comite Directeur, so send your applications to:
[log in to unmask] (not to ANY other e-mail address!). And remember
that it is also needed that you send me your scanned SIGNATURE – none of the
applications without signature will be considered!

                  - THE DEADLINE is 14th of August 2005 at 23:59!!! -

Then, during the following 2 days we will make the selection of candidates
and prepare the nominations to be sent to Youth Action for Peace.

Don't miss it, guys...

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to write me!

warmest greetings

Iza

================
Izabela Jurczik