Dear Rainbow,

I'd like to inform you that Aegee-Rijeka has a new mail address  [log in to unmask]  so please subscribe this mail to rainbow-l and contact us on new address.

Tanja Domijan

secretary

From:  Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  [RAINBOW-L] After the agora...
Date:  Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:12:51 +0200

Dear friends,

I am so full of memories and emotions that I don't know if I will be able to put them into words..

However, I really want to thank all of those who were present for the moments spent together, unforgettable ones..Rainbow is trying to recover after a sleepy period, and slowly we are doing it, let's not forget what we have learnt in the meanwhile ;)

I also see that apart from two 'oldies' at European level we have two new people, and I am happy that this Region is able to give also a new generation to AEGEE-Europe. This has to continue guys!

Welcome to AEGEE-Podgorica, Boris you are definitely amazing person, first one I guess who is signing the CdA and having a WS at the same Agora :)))
Congratulation to AEGEE-Valletta...EGEE XX was urs by default...I will never forget the cooperation with you guys, amazing job!!

Lastly, I want to thank Anna for her work, and Davor and Jelena for supporting her...next time I hope that at RM at Agora or the one at one of ur locals there will be many more people.
The enthusiasm seems to be back, but this does not mean we have to stop working, Rainbow team will need very much your feedback and help, and soon we will be back also with Rainbow chats.

Stay tuned for the updates!

Warm hugs from Cagliari,

Silvia

Silvia Baita

Vice Chair Lady
European Students' Forum (AEGEE)
(t)    +39 070 303712
(m)    +39 340 2616797
(MSN)  [log in to unmask]
(skype)sbaita76

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE! ============================================================================= RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out http://www.aegee.uni-karlsruhe.de/archives for the archives of public lists. To unsubscribe send 'unsubscribe RAINBOW-L' to [log in to unmask]