From:  paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  [RAINBOW-L] Congratulations AEGEE-Lecce
Date:  Wed, 7 Jun 2006 04:10:50 -0700

Hello dear Rainbow friends,

I would like to express my best sicere congratulations to the GREAT TEAM of

AEGEE-Lecce for the organization of the event ERASMUS DAYS  MAD(E) in SALENTO, held in Lecce last weekend.

In spite of the bad weather that tortured us the whole event, they were able to change a lot during the event and assure us a great stay, together with smiles. happiness and professionality....very good job!!

My best greetings goes to:

of course Giuseppe Siciliano for leading a great group, and Matteo for being the crazy spirit of it. Thanks also to: Rocco, Mary Cielo, Mirko, Andrea, Adriano, Alessandra (hope now the leg is better good luck).

I hope there will be future editions of this events and will be attended by many many AEGEE members.

See
you all around Europe, hopefully soon.

Paolo Santoni

(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Pisa)