From: "Ufuk Bal" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:36 AM
Subject: [AEGEE-L] Update and Network Changes from your Network Commission

Dear AEGEE members

After some days of silence the Netcom together with Vaggelis , the Network Director are back in order to inform you about the current changes in the Internal working format of the Netcom.

We have currently uploaded information in the Netcom Website
www.aegee.org/netcom  Under the 'About us' and 'news and events' section. Feel free to check it out and  learn even more about the Network Commission and its role in our association.

 At the same time a forum discussion has been created. we hope to have a constructive dialogue with all of you . You can find  the discussion at :&RestrictToCategory=General

 In case that you prefer to send a personal message to us you can always  use the contact form in our website. We will all be waiting you in our workshop in Agora Napoli where we will be able to discuss and explain   you face to face the current changes in our working format.

 Our aim is to have a constructive dialogue with the you and make our  aims and ideas clear to everybody.

 See you online

 Your NetCom and Network Director

 Ufuk BAL
Association des Etats Généraux des Etudiants de l'Europe
Network Commisioner Speaker Team

AEGEE-Izmir Team Speaker
Mobile:+90 5358551794
MSN:[log in to unmask]