…hi Dino and Everyone!!!

…so really a nice “surprise” that present that You sent!

…and around those nice pics so about Cagliari I just

remember someone of familiar there :P!

…wishing the Best AEGEE-2007 to ALL of YOU!!!

 Alessio

---------------------------

Dott. Alessio Fichera

Honorary Member &

SU Outgoing Responsible          Loc. Su Spantu 2  via Zeffiro n.34/a

of AEGEE-Cagliari                    09012 Capoterra (CA) - Sardinia, ITALY

                                               Phone:       +39 070 728115

                                               Mobile IT:   +39 348 1661839

                                               E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

                                               Local website: