From: Tomasz Szreder <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Subject: [EVENT-L] Open call for participants for YNY TC in Canakkale -
URGENT!
To: [log in to unmask]

We still have one free place for participant from *Germany*, one from *France
*and one from *Italy *for YOUrope Needs YOU! TC in Canakkale!

Apply now and become part of the *AEGEE’s most enthusiastic project*!

During the TC you’ll gain necessary knowledge and skills to* act as a
competent trainer for High School Students*!

Your aims would be quite clear: get them involved, make them active!

If you want to act as a multiplier and share your enthusiasm with them,
apply now!

*Dates: 25-30.03.09*

Costs 25 euro + 30% of travel costs (we reimburse 70%)

*Please send your application before 13.03.09 23:59 to:
[log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
*

Please send us also your proposal for travel to Canakkale.

In the application please answer following questions:

Full name:
Address:
Postal Code:
City:
Country:
Local:
Phone / Mobile:
Email:
Gender:
Date of birth:
…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Please share with us your experiences as participant or leader of trainings!

What is your motivation to take part in this training?

How do you think you can contribute to the main aim of “YOUrope needs YOU”
to empower high school students all over Europe?

Why do you think workshops about Europe and European matters in high schools
are important?

Please continue in 5-10 lines the following phrase: “I am a European youth
worker, therefore…”

How do you think this kind of training course is according to your plans for
future?

--
Tomasz Szreder

http://mail.aegee.org/listowner-wanted