From: Denis Maksimov <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2009/9/22
Subject: [AEGEE-L] [!!!+important_last reminder+!!!] Submission of Activity
Plans 2009
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear boards of AEGEE locals and bodies,

Each year AEGEE-Europe collects Activity Plans of AEGEE locals and bodies
for external and internal reasons. Externally, this information is crucial
for the most important operational grant for the association - General
Subvention from European Commission. Internally, we (the new CD) are looking
forward to get acquainted with your plans for the forthcoming year.

This data will be used for the communication with the European Commission,
so keep your writing concise and formal.

We kindly ask you to submit your local or body Activity Plan using this
form:
http://intranet.myaegee.net/ap2010/

The deadline for submission Activity Plan is* September 23.
*Presidents of antennae, Projects Managers, Speakers of the Working Groups,
please, be sure you've appointed board member for it or submitted Activity
Plan by yourself to this date.

*You have only 24 hours left to submit the Activity Plan.*
In case you have any question concerning the form, do not hesitate to
contact me -  [log in to unmask]
On behalf of the Comite Directeur,

--
Denis Maksimov
Director for European Institutions

AEGEE-Europe / European Students' Forum
Rue Nestor de Tiere 15
B 1030 Brussels
office:   +32 (0) 224 523 00
mobile: +32 (0) 484 058 034
www.aegee.org

--
Alfredo Sellitti

Treasurer / PR - AEGEE Salerno     http://www.aegeesalerno.org

Speaker - Dance Working Group - AEGEE Europe
http://www.wg.aegee.org/dwg/

Network Commissioner
http://www.commissions.aegee.org/netcom/regions.php

msn    : [log in to unmask]
skype : notimeman
phone : +39 3406613137

"Somebody call it Europe, we call it home!"