From: Sandra Geldmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2009/11/2
Subject: [NETACA] participants for PRES1 Leiden
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Netcommies,

PRES1 - out of the box needs your help :) Due to some cancellations, we
still have some free places for the upcoming version of the Public Relations
European School, taking place in Leiden from November 23-28.
So...if you happen to know anyone in your locals who would still like to
participate in PRES1 and who would bring a big amount of motivation to think
out of the box for creative communication solutions, please let us know :)
and contact Berat, the manager ([log in to unmask]) or me (

*Basic info:
*Date & Place: Leiden, NL, November 23-28
Fee: 60€
Travel reimbursement: none (unfortunately)

*Some more information about PRES1:*
*PRES I* is a training designed for potential and present PR activists on
local level of AEGEE. *It aims* at giving the participants the necessary
tools and theories to design a sound PR strategy for an AEGEE branch.
During the mornings the participants will take part in *lectures and
workshops*, which focuses on providing them the theoretical background that
they will be able to use during the *simulations* carried out in the
afternoon. Participants of the event get trained in both internal and
external public relations becoming qualified to handle the public relations
activities needed in an AEGEE branch.
The *fields of training* include:
- designing a PR strategy for an AEGEE branch and for a project
- strategic partners of an NGO on local level
- building an image and corporate identity,
- human resources and public relations management
- types of media and media relations
- presentation techniques
- making powerpoint presentations
- creating promotion materials
- designing webpages
*Target group:* rather new members who are or would like to be active in PR
on local level.

Even more info can be found on the event website:
http://www.aegee-academy.org/event.php?event=233, on our blog:
http://pres1leiden.blogspot.com/, or in the respective facebook group (
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=262223850412). Or: just approach Berat
or me :)

We hope you can help us to get some last-minute high quality applications
for a great event :)
sending you lots of sunshine,
Sandra

--
Sandra Geldmacher

AEGEE-Academy
Secretary
www.aegee-academy.org

AEGEE-Konstanz
Member
www.aegee-konstanz.de

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
MSN: [log in to unmask]

--
Alfredo Sellitti

Treasurer / PR - AEGEE-Salerno     http://www.aegeesalerno.org

Speaker - Dance Working Group - AEGEE-Europe
http://www.wg.aegee.org/dwg/

Network Commissioner - AEGEE-Europe
http://www.commissions.aegee.org/netcom/regions.php

msn    : [log in to unmask]
skype : notimeman
phone : +39 3406613137

"Somebody call it Europe, we call it home!"