From: Summer University Coordination Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2010/1/19
Subject: [AEGEE-L] DEADLINE for ALL LOCALS to appoint Outgoing Responsible!
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear AEGEE-network,

We found that a lot of locals did NOT

•       appoint an Outgoing Responsible (ALL LOCALS)

on www.aegee.org/su !!

As for now, it means that only people from 98 (out of 240) locals can go on a Summer University!! Of course we want more locals to join the SU Project and give more members the possibility to be a participant. So a very

URGENT CALL TO ALL LOCALS:
- please appoint an Outgoing Responsible. This outgoing responsible is the
person who is going to approve all the outgoing applications for each
local. For each member who is applying to a Summer University your local
has to pay 2,50 Euro so it's important that this
function is performed correctly. Also the outgoing responsible should help
new AEGEE members with the registration on the AEGEE website and then for
applying for Summer University.

For more information you can go to our Blog http://summer-universities.info/ or send an email to [log in to unmask]

Your SUCT:

Georg & Marleen & Miha & Vero

--
Alfredo Sellitti

PR - AEGEE-Salerno
http://www.aegeesalerno.org

Vice Speaker - Network Commission -  AEGEE-Europe
http://www.commissions.aegee.org/netcom/regions.php

msn    : [log in to unmask]
skype : notimeman
phone : +39 3406613137

"Somebody call it Europe, we call it home!"