Dear friends,

I am not used to writing here in Italian, I hope
apart from our friends of Valletta there is somebody else who is interested in
getting to know news from this side of the Network....and I think that what was
correctly announced by our Netcommie Alfredo is a good news which should be in
my humble opinion spread all over the Network.

For those who don't know Salvatore Riina was/is one
of the most dangerous bosses of Cosa Nostra, caught by Carabinieri 17 years ago,
on 15th of January.

The leader of the dept of Carabinieri who
caught him was Capitano Sergio Di Caprio (who preferred to be called 'Ultimo'),
who is also the one who inspired the creation of the Association Alfredo told
you about, Associazione VOLONTARI CAPITANO ULTIMO onlus http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=52080946854&ref=mf&v=info#/group.php?gid=78686818007&ref=ts

This Association is organising a celebration of
this important occasion, the victory of Institutions against Cosa Nostra, the
victory of Rule of Law against organised crime for next 15th of January in
Palermo, and will gather funds for the 'Casa famiglia' (a house built in Rome,
where young people coming from difficult backgrounds will grow and will be
educated to legality).

Unfortunately organised crime is everywhere, though
in different shapes and ways: in AEGEE now that I'm our I see so many silly
discussions on issues which are important only internally, whereas I think our
time could be spent on organising important projects such as the one suggested
by Alfredo.

However, thanks to God :), AEGEE is yours now, I
can only try to inspire you...though let me say I am sure I won't be
disappointed! ;)

My warmest hugs to my rainbow friends,

Silvia