From: AEGEE-Europe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 22 February 2010 18:27
Subject: [AEGEE-L] +imp+ Activity Reports 2009 - Call for locals
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Network,

Every year AEGEE-Europe receives the financial support of the European Commission's Youth in Action programme. Thanks to this grant (also known as the General Subvention) AEGEE is able to run an office in Brussels, issue publications and carry out all activities.

Now the time has come to hand in the report for the General Subvention 2009. Because of that, we are asking you to send us your Activity Report, which is also one of your antenna criteria. What you have to do is to fill in the form below by providing detailed answers to the questions. Please have in mind that these data will be used for the communication with the EU institutions, so keep your writing consise and formal.

The submission of the Activity Report is the obligation of each local according to the CIA. The submission and the quality of your Activity Report is one of the criteria to maintain the status of your antenna.

In case you have any question about this form please let us know at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

The very last DEADLINE for the Activity Plan submission is March 08, 2010.

Your Comite Directeur,

Agata, Agnes, Anita, Denis, Manos, Nico and Olga

-------------------

AEGEE-Europe / European Students' Forum

Rue Nestor De Tiere 15
B-1030 Brussels
tel : +32-2-246-0320
www.aegee.org <http://www.aegee.org>

--
Alfredo Sellitti

PR - AEGEE-Salerno
http://www.aegeesalerno.org

Vice Speaker - Network Commission -  AEGEE-Europe
http://www.commissions.aegee.org/netcom/regions.php

msn    : [log in to unmask]
skype : notimeman
phone : +39 3406613137

"Somebody call it Europe, we call it home!"