ciao belli!!!!!

take a look at this offer...all costs covered by the European Commission! ;)

AS

--
Alfredo Sellitti

PR - AEGEE-Salerno
http://www.aegeesalerno.org

Vice Speaker - Network Commission -  AEGEE-Europe
http://www.commissions.aegee.org/netcom/regions.php

msn    : [log in to unmask]
skype : notimeman
phone : +39 3406613137

"Somebody call it Europe, we call it home!"