 Da: Freddy Lopomo <[log in to unmask]>
A: [log in to unmask]
Inviato: Giovedì 10 Maggio 2012 10:47
Oggetto: Re: [RAINBOW-L] New Board in AEGEE-Reggio Calabria

Complimenti al nuovo e primo Board!!!

Ci si vede a NAPOLI dal vivo speriamo....

--
Freddy Lopomo

AEGEE-Nova Gorica/Gorizia Board 2012 Secretary
AEGEE-Catania Honorary Member

Complimenti Andrè!!!

============================================================================== RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out http://lists.aegee.org/ for the archives of public lists. To unsubscribe send 'signoff RAINBOW-L' to [log in to unmask]