From: MrFogg - Un nuovo modo di viaggiare <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2013/1/14
Subject: Partnership Information

Dear Sirs,

We are an Italian Tourism company in Puglia. We create different tourism packages ( Cultural – Gastronomy- Cycling - Shopping…) Moreover we have a free app. on Apple Store and Android Market: www.mrfogg.com, in this way tourist will be able to know our Region (www.mrfogg.com):

To discover: Art – Culture – Religion – Nature.
Walk through  different types of itineraries, also personalized.
Enjoy: Shopping – Free time – Locals – Amusement.

We organize also Italian courses and Traditional Apulian cuisine courses.

Our company manages a new Youth Hostel www.ostellopolignanoamare.com in Polignano a Mare.
We have read in your web site you look for partnership who help your students to discover places and different countries, so we are very interested in this purpose.
We hope we can work together.

Waiting for a response,

 Best regards

Laura Langa
Coordinatrice Relazioni Esterne
Tel.: +39 0805497532
Seguici su:
Web Site: http://www.mrfogg.com/
 facebook.com/mrfoggapp
 twitter.com/MrFoggPuglia

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intendedrecipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely onthis e-mail. This email doesn't represent official statements of AEGEE-Europe.