From: Beáta Matuszka <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 22 January 2013 10:49
Subject: OPEN CALL: Spring RTC support - deadline: 7 February
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Locals,

Even if we still feel that we just woke up from the winter dream and even if it's still cold outside, the time has come again to start thinking about organising a Spring Regional Training Course (RTC) and let your members grow!

The RTCs are those trainings which are involving members from more locals and/or organised by two or more locals. (Please note, that this time we support those trainings which are involving more locals!)

This request can be for either:

a) Travel reimbursement for trainers, up to 70%

OR

b) Logistic support (excluding food and accommodation)

The amount of supported locals will depend on the number and quality of applications and the amount for each supported local will be announced to the local after the decision.

You can find in this document all the other information related to this procedure, please read it before you apply

The criteria for the selection will be the need, the geographical distribution and the number of participants able to attend the RTC.

To apply for the support, please fill this form and send a preliminary budget to [log in to unmask] with all the items and lines you would like to ask reimbursement for until 7th of February 23:59 BXL time.

Please note that your application is only valid if you send the budget as well!

 The results will be announced on 17th February.

.

In case you have any question, feel free to contact me via [log in to unmask].

Yours,

Beata

---
Beáta Matuszka