Aaaaaaw c'era qui l'agora, posto bellissimo!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from WIND

-----Original Message-----
From:         Claudio Armandi <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:         Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:37:51
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [RAINBOW-L] Fwd: and another one!

Great chance, don't miss it!
Just scroll down!

Küsse

Claudio Armandi
Network Commission of AEGEE-Europe
www.aegee.org/netcom
Mob. +49 15783533152   +39 3471068688
Email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: claudiomuse

URGENT - CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM ITALY, ROMANIA AND SERBIA!
Mladiinfo FEJS MK is looking for 1 participant from Italy, 1 participant
from Romania and 2 participants from Serbia available to participate to a
Training Course with a background theme on PR management, media
communication and media relations.

DETAILS OF THE PROJECT:
Project title: "MEGAPHONE - Speak loud: Europe is listening!"
... Venue: Ohrid, Macedonia
Dates: 1th July – 8th July 2013
Working Language: English
Costs: accommodation and food are covered 100%, while we are reimbursing
the 70% of the TOTAL travel costs.

HOW TO APPLY: If you want to apply as a participant from Italy, Serbia or
Romania please fill the APPLICATION FORM and send it back to
[log in to unmask] until Friday, 14 June 2013.

DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE:
http://www.mladiinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/
Application_Form_Megaphone.docx
OFFICIAL CALL HERE: