Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:31:36 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BOARDINF-L] ++REMINDER++ Activity Plan for the upcoming year of
your board term - deadline: 15 September / 15 October
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Boards,

As you might all of you know, during Agora Budapest a proposal has been
accepted to introduce planning for upcoming board period, which is
important to serve as a standard in our organisation, as it helps the
locals to have a clear overview of their year, allocate the resources
accordingly and enable strategic thinking for their antennae.

During summer, your Network Commissioner has contacted you to bring your
attention the form where you can submit your Activity Plan, by this e-mail
I would like to remind you to the approaching deadlines (and don't forget,
for Antennae it counts as an antenna criteria which will be taken into
account for Agora Zaragoza!).

Since not all of the antennae had board elections before or during summer,
I would like to inform you that we have two deadlines, depending on the
date of your elections:

*- if you had board election before 1st of September, you have to submit
the Activity plan until 15th of September*

- if you have board election after 1st of September, you have to submit the
Activity plan until *15th of October*.

You can find the form here: http://goo.gl/YNu8XV

Please, don't forget the steps after the election:

1. Get knowledge transfer from your predecessors
2. Change the board members on intranet (intranet.aegee.org)
3. Announce the new board on Announce-L
4. Organise a board weekend/board meeting where you can discuss the
activity plan for your term and submit it!

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact your respective
Network Commissioners or me!

Europeanly yours,

Bea

---