From: AEGEE-Europe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 25 September 2013 10:46
Subject: [BOARDINF-L] Rate your NetCommie and CD
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear locals,

are you satisfied with the work of CD?
are you satisfied with the work of your NetCommie?
And are you happy with your role in AEGEE?

We are launching one more survey this autumn: One which should clarify what
you expect from the European Level and AEGEE-Europe in general.
It is important for us to know what we should do and shouldn't do according
to you.

Please take a minute to discuss this with your board, and then fill in this
survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/relationAEGEE

The answers we receive here will build the basis of a charter of AEGEE
locals, which will be drafted already before Agora Zaragoza.

The deadline to fill in this survey is the 6th of October 2013.

Yours,

Comité Directeur 2013-2014