auguri da Napoli
Antonio Della Ventura
Vice-President & Treasurer of AEGEE-Napoli
Subcommie of AEGEE-Cagliari, AEGEE-Napoli, AEGEE-Foggia, AEGEE-Salerno
Co-founder of 'O patapata 'e ll'arte
Association des Etats Généraux des Etudiants de l'Europe (European Student Forum)
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
mobile: +393396583584
http://www.aegee.org/
http://opatapataellarte.wordpress.com