From: Luca Giazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2016-01-18 14:11 GMT+01:00
Subject: OPEN CALL - THE ART OF THE POSSIBLE
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

OPEN CALL FOR A CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN MANAGER

The crew of ''The Art of the Possible'', a film about AEGEE, is looking for someone able to set up and manage a crowdfunding campaign. He/she has to be young, motivated and 100% AEGEEan!

What's "THE ART OF THE POSSIBLE"?

''The Art of the Possible'' is an idea by Luca Giazzi from AEGEE Bergamo. The aim is to realise a documentary about people, whose lives have been changed by AEGEE. Since October 2015, we are writing and already shooting the very first part of the movie, which will be displayed in free streaming during 2017. We are AEGEEan like you, from all over Europe. Our team is made by Luca Giazzi (director&cameraman), Raquel Corbalan Fernandez (screenwriter&interviewer), Giacomo Corpino (audio engineer), Víctor González Llistó (camera assistant) and Philipp Blum (camera assistant).

Since the cost of such a project can be very high, we decided to create a crowdfunding campaign to cover part of the expenses. The ideal candidate will work together with us from his/her home and will become part of this project. He/she will decide the best way to set up the campaign and will promote it before and during the campaign.

If you feel like you're the one we are looking for, send us an email at [log in to unmask] and we will set up an interview via Skype.

Luca Giazzi
Freelance Filmmaker, Photographer & Colorist

www.lucagiazzivideo.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/lucagiazzivideo
+39 3922017020

Le informazioni, i dati e le notizie contenute nella presente comunicazione e i relativi allegati sono di natura privata e come tali possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, destinate esclusivamente ai destinatari indicati in epigrafe. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o la copiatura del documento trasmesso da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal destinatario è proibita, sia ai sensi dell’art. 616 c.p., sia ai sensi del D.Lgs. n. 196/2003. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di distruggerlo e di darcene immediata comunicazione anche inviando un messaggio di ritorno all’indirizzo e-mail del mittente.

This e-mail (including attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person. If you are not the named recipient, please contact [log in to unmask] and delete the e-mail from your system. Rif. D.L. 196/2003.