From: AEGEE-Europe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2016-03-04 15:11 GMT+01:00
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ++ OPEN CALL ++ Hosting local for the AEGEE Idea
Factory / Planning Meeting 2017-2020
To: [log in to unmask]

#*100+ people* in your city!
#What should be the *focus of AEGEE?*
#Boards' meeting and *training*
#Deadline: *15 March*
#Application form <https://podio.com/webforms/6700026/521091>

Dear AEGEEans

We are excited to offer you the chance to organise one of the events that
are so unique, we only organise them every 3 years in AEGEE - the Planning
Meeting of AEGEE-Europe. This year's edition is going to be an *AEGEE Idea
Factory*.

*Why?*
Because it is the locals who should define and develop what AEGEE should
work on in the upcoming 3 years between 2017-2020.

*Why so long-term?*
Your local boards are changing over the course of half a year or one year -
and an organisation as big as AEGEE also needs consistency: a 3-year plan
for our goals and focuses.

*Focus Areas and Organisational development?*
Yes! Youth mobility, employment, civic education and spreading Europtimism
have all been topics that the majority of AEGEEans found relevant to focus
on.

*And the future direction of AEGEE is up to YOU!*
*What should we focus our work on in 2017-2020?*

*Your local can apply to host* the Idea Factory / Planning Meeting (and
come up with a cooler name) where with the support of the Comité Directeur,
you would get a chance to:
- Host 100+ AEGEEans in your city
- Get to know your fellow boardies and get trained together
- Contribute to the main focus of AEGEE's work for the next three years
- Earn your local the fame of redefining AEGEE's work and taking it to the
next level - by bringing it close to the AEGEE Network

Interested?

*Your local would be responsible for:*
- Provide lodging for participants - 100+ people depending on your capacity
- Provide three meals a day
- Organise necessary logistics for the sessions (workshop rooms and bigger
hall)
- Provide internet connection for the participants
- Provide the participants with social programme
- Take care of fundraising - with the support of AEGEE-Europe
- Keep regular contact with the Comité Directeur
- Develop promotional materials in accordance with the Visual Identity of
AEGEE

*Deadline for applications: 15th March 23:59 CET *
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to write to *
<[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*

Looking forward to your applications!

Europeanly yours,

Your Comité Directeur 2015/2016
Aleksandra, Ander, Anna, Maryana, Pablo, Réka & Svenja