RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2005

Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:24:05 +0200
Hello people,

I'd like to thank Giuseppe and all the staff of AEGEE-Lecce for the amusing, friendly, and well organized regional meeting they organized last week end.

A special thank also to the rainbow team for their support and for sharing their experience in AEGEE with us.
That was my second regional meeting and also this time I had the big opportunity to know more things about AEGEE activities and how organize events, this time particularly the strategies of... “found raising” =)

Hope to see all the people met there in others events,

Best regards,

Fabio
AEGEE-Roma