RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2006

From:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Karger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:02:23 +0200
Hi dears,

  after the first Agora-lesson hit your inboxes, now I'm sending you a handout about HOW TO PREPARE YOURSELF FOR AN AGORA, prepared by the Chair.

  Please have a look at it and distribute it especially to the members of your local for whom this will be the first agora.

  AND... DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR REGIONAL MEETING AT THE AGORA where we will have the chance to TASTE THE RAINBOW - but for this I need your cooperation!
  HOW? Easy: just bring your regional specialities (drinks and if you want also food) and taste the ones of the others!

  Looking forward to our Rainbow-tasting and party,
  yours as always,

  Anna

Anna Karger
Rainbow Network Commissioner