RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2005

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:04:15 +0200
Dear AEGEE friends,

here I am to give you some info about the chat we had today, plus a first idea of what we will do at the Agora..

*** RAINBOW CHAT ***
It was the very first ever, and despite the fact not so many people took part, still there were not only italians, thanks also to Charlene, Grega and Alenka for taking part, as well as to the several oldies present (me included, of course!:)
We discussed on
- a proposal about having a well developed page dedicated to our Region within Netcom website (Anna will send more detailed info regarding this, as it was discussed on at the Regional Meeting),
- different ways to go to Izmir (still a lot of people cannot find cheap tickets..I got debts with my sister:)
- ways to improve internal communication within this part of AEGEE Network, and it was also pointed out that Rainbow team especially in some cases should have been more present.
- some other ideas regarding Agora...part of next point ;)
Since it was a very nice chance (thanks to Marino for making it possible) we decided we will have it again..

FRIDAY 14th at 18 on rainbowaegee.altervista.org... please come and spread the news among all your friends also in other boards. We noticed there are so many things we need to discuss about Agora and we also want your ideas!!

*** MISSION TO IZMIR: RAINBOW STRIKES BACK!!! ***
First of all congratulations to all the locals which are sending delegates and visitors to the Agora:it will be for sure a great experience, and the Rainbow team will do its best to create again a family-atmosphere, which we want to spread like a virus among all participants at the Agora :)

§ T-shirts
At the moment it's impossible to have new t-shirts, obviously.
However, we can still do something...we discussed also on the list to divide INDICATIVELY all locals in 5 groups, according to the main colours of the rainbow, and assign each group a colour. Each group should take sth, possibly a T-shirt, shirt, dress, pullover..etc of that colour. It would be nice at plenaries, especially, if we sit more or less all together, to have this great Rainbow...isn't it contagious?? The division goes as follows..keep in mind that colours are considered in all their shades.
1) BLU group
AEGEE-Avellino/Benevento, AEGEE-Bari, AEGEE-Bergamo, AEGEE-Bologna, AEGEE-Brescia, AEGEE-Cagliari, AEGEE-Catania
2) RED group
AEGEE-Firenze, AEGEE-Forlė, AEGEE-Ljubljana, AEGEE-Maribor, AEGEE-Messina, AEGEE-Milano, AEGEE-Napoli
3) ORANGE/YELLOW group
AEGEE-Niksic, AEGEE-Padova, AEGEE-Palermo, AEGEE-Rijeka
4) GREEN group
AEGEE-Roma, AEGEE-Salerno, AEGEE-Sarajevo, AEGEE-Siena, AEGEE-Termoli, AEGEE-Torino, AEGEE-Trieste, AEGEE-Udine
5) VIOLET
AEGEE-Valletta, AEGEE-Venezia, AEGEE-Verona

What do you think? Give us your feedback!

§ RM at the Agora
As you know there will be RM at the Agora..it has always been sth full of joy and songs...and drink!This time, since tehre will be already European night at the Agora we were thinking to have sth a bit different..any suggestion? Any idea? Before telling you ours we would like to know yours...

Thanks for reading until now, waiting for you on friday at 18 for next chat!

Silvia

§ Turkish chicken/eggs
Agora organising committee of AEGEE-Izmir asked me please to say that there is no problem with eating chicken or eggs in TR now, since you can't get the 'chicken flue' in this way.

§ Rooms at the Agora
Rooms are in general for 3 people. Agora team asks to send to [log in to unmask] an email saying with which people you want to stay;you can always change after you take the room;)). Otherwise they will decide :)

Silvia Baita

European Students' Forum (AEGEE)
(t)    +39 070 303712
(m)    +39 340 2616797