RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2002

Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:56:19 +0100
Hi !
Really thank you Tamara, anyway 3 of the 4 member of the SUCT are "raimbowists" like you ;) so just to share the work, if some of you have problems, "it's not forbitten" to write directly to [log in to unmask] c'mon, if you don't write us we could feel excluded :(
Well for example I would like to "invite" all of SU responsibles to check if their local submitted a budget, this is my message sent to SU-list, bye !
        Antonio