RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2006

From:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 21:00:30 +0200

PRE - EVENT
FALL AGORA NAPOLI 2006
ROMA

30.10 - 02.11.2006

ORGANIZED CRIMES
Youth NGOs against

http://www.organizedcrimes.aegeeroma.it

(Soon will be available on this website the program and the info you needed.... work on progress! )

Dear AEGEEeans,

AEGEE Roma with the support of AEGEE-Napoli, under the frame of 'Time for Daring' Fall Agora 2006, would like to invite you to the conference named:

ORGANIZED CRIMES, Youth NGOs Against

Thanks to the help of some experts we will deal with the delicate topic of organised crime and the fight against it, starting from its Italian roots and trying to give it a broader dimension. The conference will consist of two main moments: a panel discussion (which will involve also the participants from the most important Youth NGOs), and 4 different workshops which will give the chance to AEGEE members to gather and tackle different aspects of the issue.

We want to face the prejudice of being indicated as 'mafiosi' and together with our friends from all over Europe know more about the origins of organised crime in Italy and how it spread around. Furthermore, it is our intention to gather a representative sample of European youth and try to find together new ways to fight organised crime.

We are sure that Youth has a great power to act concretely in this matter, and we want this to happen before our Fall Agora 2006, in the beautiful city of Roma (which you will have the chance to visit, and get to know its most hidden secrets), where each corner has a strong flavour of history.

FEE : 80 EUR

It includes:

* Lodging  - youth hostel - ( centre of Roma)
* 2 Meals every day
* Conference
* Guided Tours
* Parties
* Transport to FALL AGORA Napoli (train)

PARTICIPANTS: 80

DEADLINE APPLICATION : 10th September

(to apply click on http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/ID/ROM0610'CO' )

Looking forward to receiving your applications and motivation letters,

AEGEEfully yours,

The Roman "Organized Crimes" Team,

* Don't hesitate to contact us for every questions at this e.mail  [log in to unmask]

..... The Eternal City is waiting for you!!!!