RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2006

From:
Nowy Sacz Team <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nowy Sacz Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:05:38 +0100
Dear fellow AEGEE members,

 As we are all running out of precious time,
Trying to fulfill every single moment of our lives ...

Nowy Sacz organising team would like to remind you ...
 that by every following day we are getting closer to the probably most
awaited change
which is ...

 Re-creation
Spring Central Regional Meeting 2006 in Nowy Sacz (NOT Novi Sad:)

 Just participate
Just integrate
Be a change that everybody needs
Be the one to be make it more believe

 However ...

before that happens there are still a few things to do ...

and for starters - just fill out our event application which can be found at
RM central <http://www.rmcentral.org/> website.

Deadline for applying is 24th of March (2006), 23:59 (GMT+1)

And just remember ...
If you have any additional questions about application process ...
do not hesitate to ask at [log in to unmask]

Yours,
 Nowy Sacz Team

Re-creation
 Central Regional Meeting, Spring 2006