RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2006

From:
"aegeemessina@ katamail.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
aegeemessina@ katamail.com
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 15:42:51 +0200
Aegee messina (Sicily - Italy) has free places for the summer university
from 20th July to 3rd August, all the information on how to reach messina at
www.aegeemessina.it <http://www.aegeemessina.it/> .

Apply only if you already find a way on how to arrive here, and if you are
really sure to participate in our Summer University, because confirmation is
required quite immediately in case we would accept you.

If you want to apply please fill in the following data and DO NOT FORGET TO
SPECIFY FOR WICH LEVEL OF THE LANGUAGE COURSE ARE YOU APPLY FOR (beginner,
intermediate, advance).

Name:

Surname:

Aegee home local:

Date of birth:

Place of birth:

Nationality:

Mobile number:

E-mail:

Knowledge of Italian language (for the language course):

Passport No (just if you need a visa to enter in Italy, if you do not need a
visa specify it):

Sex:

Studies:

Address:

City:

AEGEE member since:

Function(s) in aegee (if you are not board member leave it blank):

Attended events:

Please attach a card photo of you (a photo like the one in your passport,
just for Students Residence registration, we are a little bit in a hurry) or
if you don't have any photo of you now, please be ready in case you will be
accepted to send it immediately to us. Also normal FRONT, OPEN EYES photo
could be ok (we will resize and cut it for you).

Best Regards

Aegee Messina SU Coordination Team

AEGEE-Messina

E-mail: [log in to unmask]