RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2006

From:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 15:32:20 +0200
Dear AEGEEeans,

Me again! :-) First of all, before to forwad you an important communication about the upcoming PRES2, I want on behalf of all Your colourful R-Team to  congratulate on the organization of the 3rd Summer University Project School (SUPS) that is currently taking place in the lovely city of Maribor [check the AEGEE-Photo page (www.aegee.org/photo) to see some pictures from the ongoing SUPS!] with 28 participants from 16 different European countries (also from France & Portugal)!!  Kamala (SUCT) sent an e.mail on the AEGEE L to inform the AEGEEeans about  the current activities and progress.

Then,  is a great pleasure also to inform you that the APPLICATION FOR THE NEXT PRES 2 [ Public Relations European School] ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Below you can find more info in the e.mail sent by Virag.

PRES 2

PLACE:  PECS (HUNGARY)

DATES: 10.02-17.02.2007

I strongly suggest you ( especially to the PR-responsibles) to take part to this event in order to implement the PR activities of our locals!

AEGEEfully Yours,

Dino

Dear Friends,

Have you noticed that the Public Relations European School2 will take place again in few months from now (2007.02.10 - 02.17)?

The PRWG, AEGEE-Academy, the managers and AEGEE-Pécs are already  setting up everything to have a really successful training event for you again.

The PRES2 is addressed to PR enthusiasts eager to expand their knowledge and enrich their experience with necessary skills to work on  PR campaigns in intercultural environment, in PR on the European level in AEGEE. The aim is to reach potential European level PR activists and teach them about professional PR for international non-governmental or profit oriented organizations on higher level.

Besides the "general" programme of PRES2 (lectures, simulations, workshops, discussions, casework), which includes:

- Strategic Public Relations
- Successful communication and interaction in cross-cultural environment
- Branding and Corporate Identity
- Advertising
- Marketing of international NGOs and their projects
- Media planning and working with media
- Commercial writing, Writing for the spoken world
- Presentation techniques, NLP
- Lobbying, influencing decision makers
- Networking

You will be also trained by using progressive methods of didactics:

- Live PResentation (with real audience)
- FR in reality (with real companies for real goals)
- Personalised one-to-one lecture
- Personalised assignments and tutoring
...etc

For achieving the best results possible, we have selected the best
trainers from AEGEE an we will have the honor to welcome teachers from
the University of Pecs and from professional PR Consultancy
(Hill&Knowlton) as well ensuring the high level of the event.

All in all we are really preparing something innovative and something
great in the field of Internal Education. If you have strong interest
in PR and has experience in AEGEE or other NGO, apply.

You can find the application and more information at:
http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/EventuallyEdi/A7F516DF3441DB3DC12571EB00658E4D?OpenDocument

Hope to see you in Pecs.

Virag Szabo
Manager