RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2007

From:
Veronika Zagar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Veronika Zagar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:18:19 +0100
**TSDH 2007 - Traditional Slovenian Drinks and Habits 2007!

*
*

*Welcome to our annual TSDH – which is going to happen for the ninth time in
a row!! Our weekend event is famous like Brad and Angelina in Hollywood. But
in Aegee-wood our TSDH is famous for being the longest running project after
the already epic universal Summer Universities!!! You have to participate to
believe it.*

*Yes, it's a miracle – it's Traditional Slovenian Drinks and Habits: edition
2007. Pure tradition, pure culture, pure enjoyment! Join us in the middle of
December at the new location in Kocevje, not far from the capital Ljubljana
... To taste some of our foods, many of our drinks and some of our habits,
nature and great spirit. We're preparing a program for yet another
unforgettable weekend, where you will see many of the old friends or make
new ones (of course!). The lovely S.love.nia awaits your visit!*

*Important:* participants that will be needing a visa to come to Slovenia
have to apply as soon as possible, the deadline is *28. 11. 2007*

*WHEN: * 14. - 16. 12. 2007
*WHERE: * Kocevje
*WHO:* 70 participants from all over Europe
*PRICE:* 50 EUR (includes lodging, all food and drinks)

 *Application: *http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/EventuallyEdi/00E3E32353D4224BC1257397006554D5?OpenDocument

Yours truly,

TSDH 2007 team