RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2010

From:
AEGEE-Ferrara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:43:43 +0100
Ladies, Gentlemen and AEGEEans,we're proud to introduce you the NEW BOARD of AEGEE-FERRARA:-- President: Daniele Di Rienzo - aka Cobra"Nobody asks to be a hero, it just sometimes turns out that way" -- Vicepresident: Cinzia Piccoli"The chinese queen, or the chinese princess"-- Secretary: Guido Cagnoni"Rem tene, verba sequentur" - "Possiedi i contenuti, le parole seguiranno"-- Treasurer and Graphic designer: Michele Oliva"There are three ways of doing things around here: the right way, the wrong way, and the way that I do it."-- IT Responsible: Domenico Donno"Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?"We want also to thank all the former members of the board for their energy and props.Europeanly yours,AEGEE-Ferrara members