RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2006

From:
Claudia Baumgärtel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:48:23 +0100
Hello dear Antenna! J

We are the AEGEE-Bayreuth team and want to create an exchange with another
motivated antenna  as soon as possible!
Aegee is a big family and there is a lot to do to  get to know everybody ,
so let´s begin now!!!
We propose you to visit and accommodate each other between the beginning of
May and the end of the year.

For more information about our antenna, you can have a look on our website:

www.aegee-bayreuth.de

Come  to Bayreuth, it is a wonderful student town in Bavaria, Germany !

Read the attachment to learn more about it and contact us by email:

This is  our chance to discover our differences and similarities …

Your AEGEE-Bayreuth  team,

Nathalie Mougin

AEGEE Bayreuth secretary

+0049 921 1509 320