RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
"Alessia , Udine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:53:13 +0200
Dear Aegeeist,
we ended all the e-fleets (I think that the name is correct) that promotes Aegee "your key to Europe", in the Italian version, do you know the one that started with "vuoi imparare divertendoti,
viaggiando con la piu' grande associazione universitaria europea?"
We would be very please if you can give me your cooperation:
- the other italian antenna:
if you still have some e-fleets, and you do not use them, please, bring them to Genova or Poznan, and we will be very please to take them to UD. Thank you very much since now.
- to Angela.
I think that it is camen the time to re-print the e-fleets. If my infos are good, they were printed by De Bonis. Maybe, it would be better if we can print a new edition, adding all the new antennas, but, if this is not possible or expensive, even the old one is good to me.
I do not know who paid the first edition of the e-fllets, but I think Aegee Europe, since there is no sponsorisation
thank you. I remind you that I asked you to talk before our Agora, that is today. Are you still in Italy?
Bye,
Pierluigi
President of Aegee Udine.