RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2007

From:
SANJA OCVIRK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SANJA OCVIRK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:07:38 +0100
Dear AEGEE- p eople from all over Europe J

AEGE E- Maribo r is organizing for the first time after 7 famous SKI WEEKs
a:

New Year SKIING event ¨I feel sLOVE eNiYa¨

If you like skiing, boarding, snow fighting, sledding, dancing,
partyingand besides that having
a great FUN then come to Maribor! The happening will take place at the
Pohorje Mountain ( www.pohorje.org/pozimi_ENG ) and in the city of Maribor
in Slovenia.

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Organizer:                AEGEE-M aribor
Date:                     27th December 2007 – 02nd January 2008
Location:                  Maribor, Pohorje mountain
Lodging:                  GYM (sleeping with movie stars on confortable
matresses)
Meals provided:          3 (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks during skiing)
Fee:                       150 €
No. of Participants:
    50

Application deadline: 25.11.2007, 23.59! Don't miss it! *6 more days :)*

In this week you will get:*
- 3 day ski pass + transportation to the ski slopes,
** - 3 meals per day,
- wine tasting of famous wines from this region,
**- ** sightseeing of Maribor,
- snow games and races,***
- relaxing in thermal spa Fontana,
*- and some surprises ;) ...** *
* Before we tell you about the parties, check the link below:*
*http://aegee.si/images/flash/flash_videos/ny_event_2007/ny_video.html

 <http://aegee.si/images/flash/flash_videos/ny_event_2007/ny_video.html>*

*6 UNFORGETTABLE PARTIES with AEGEE-Maribor party animals*
* -** **Welcome party in AEGEE-Maribor style (drinks included** :)**), *

*-** **Yellow baloon party in the famous T-club ( welcome drinks **),***

*-** **European night (drinks on you and AEGEE-Maribor **),***

*-** **BAR-seeing (drinks included** ),** *

*-** **International Erasmus party ( Erasmus people included :P**), *

*- **New Year party in slovenian style (drinks and food included* * ),*

*-** **Goodbye party (bowling included **)*

APPLY NOW!!!
http://www.karl.aegee.org/calendar.nsf/EventuallyEdi/DD359CB4EF638C36C1257391007425EC?OpenDocument

Very soon you'll be able to find more information (also about possibility of
renting ski equipment) on our New Year event web page , which is about to be
made soon.

For any further information don't hesitate to contact us
!

Hope to see you in Maribor!!!
Your
A E G E E-Maribor Team