RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2007

From:
Petra Platovšek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Petra Platovšek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:08:11 +0100
Hello AEGEE-people!

AEGEE-Ljubljana has a new, full of AEGEE-spirit board. I am proudly
presenting you:

President:                                       Petra Platovsek

Vice-president & HR Responsible:    Barbara Lozar

Treasurer:                                        Anja Sorsak

Secretary:                                       Urska Jezovnik

PR Responsible:                              Veronika Zagar

FR Responsible:                              Masa Solinc

LA Responsible:                              Katarina Sladoljev

SU Responsible:                              Manja Marcius              * *

IT Responsible:                                Rok Jenko

Hoping to meet you in Ljubljana :) or somewhere else in Europe.

At the same time we are wishing you Happy New Year 2007!

Petra Platovsek
President of AEGEE-Ljubljana