RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2000

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:15:51 -0000
My dear region,

I would like to remind you that every Antenna/Contact Antenna should hand in to
AEGEE-Europe desk at the Agora in Utrecht or simply send by email the following
documents:
- Activity Report (Period: 10/99 - 05/00):
- Financial Report and budget:
[to get the form send an email to:[log in to unmask] without subject line, and
text like this: Get Financial-Report
                Get Activity-Report
or fill the form online at  www.karl.aegee.org/network.nsf?OpenDatabase]
- list of current members
- payment of membership fees (cash at agora or bank transfer)
- payment of 2,5 Euro for each SU application (administrative costs)

These rules for Antennae ARE set by Corpus Iuridicum Aegeense.
In e-mail below explanations by treasurer of AEGEE-Europe...

Angela

--------------------
Date:         Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:58:58 +0200
Sender:       AEGEE-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:         Aliki Louvrou <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      +Info+Membership fees and Guidelines

The general principle of the membership fees is that a local has to
pay in advance for the six months to come. Only locals who have
paid their membership fees have voting rights in the Agora and are
allowed to get membership cards and stickers for their locals.

General membership fee to AEGEE-Europe is 6.25 Euros per
member per year.

This applies to ALL LOCALS from EU countries, (unless you local
annual fee is higher than 25 Euros and in this case you have to pay
a quarter of your local fee).

Possible exceptions ONLY AFTER request.
For the CENTRAL and EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES here
are the corridors (minimum- maximum) that they have to pay to
AEGEE-Europe. This should be calculated according to your local
annual membership fee that you get from your members, but it
definitely cannot go under the minimum!
HR   2 to 5 Euros to AEGEE-Europe per member per year.
BiH  1 to 3 Euros to AEGEE-Europe per member per year.

- All the locals from Western Europe are asked to pay via bank
transfer, especially Dutch and German locals! You can find all the
data of our bank accounts on the first page of any Address Book!

- If you pay by bank transfer, bring the bank receipt with you to the
Agora!

- For the locals who are paying cash directly in the Agora, I will
only accept EMU currencies! Nothing else!!!! So, no American
Dollars, no Greek drachmes, no Swiss Francs!

-By the end of this month, I will send info on the official exchange
rates that will be valid during the Agora, and according to which
your local annual membership fees will be calculated.

 Angela Comand
 AEGEE-Europe Network Commission
 (M,I,SLO,HR,BiH)
 via Tommaseo 59            tel +39 0431 55055
 I-33053 Latisana (UD)      mobile 0339-1534013

 xxx =>Go to http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEMISC