RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2016

From:
Lisa Gregis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:58:30 +0200
My dears,

it's time to write the *best monthly report of your life
<http://www.zeus.aegee.org/portal/commissions/network-commission/for-boards/monthly-report/>*.
As usual the deadline is the *4th of the month*, in this case APRIL, but
you are reporting for MARCH.

*Just a remark:* there are common mistakes you make, so I'm going to
explain to you how to fill the part about european events.

-        *ORGANISED EUROPEAN EVENTS:*

You should write if you have organized european events in that month.

-        *PARTICIPATION OF MEMBERS IN EUROPEAN EVENTS:*

You should write if your members attended some events in Europe and not how
many participants you got for the event YOU organized.

-        *TYPE OF EVENTS:*

It's still about your members attending some events in Europe and not the
event you have organized.

Then you should pick the type of the events your members attended and this
is the legenda:

o   Statutory : Agora or EPM

o   NWM

o   Training : Training by Academy/WG/Projects

o   Culture : SU, Summer/Winter Events, Pre-Events, etc

o   Exchange : Exchange between locals

-        *COLLABORATION WITH NETCOM VOTES + COMMENT:*

This is about the collaboration you have with me and the SubCom (not the
whole Network Commission, because I’m the representative of it working with
you, so it’s normal that you don’t have any contact with the whole NetCom).

From my side is all!

I hope you spent great Easter Holidays as I did!

For the ones who are coming to NWM Valletta, see you very soon!!!

Have a nice day,

Lisa Gregis

*Network Commissioner of AEGEE-Europe*
Email: [log in to unmask]