RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2008

From:
Petra Platovšek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Petra Platovšek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 07:19:00 +0100
Hello Dear AEGEE,

our friends are preparing interesting event in March. Here it is invitation
from SiMUN Organizing Team:

 Dear students,

I am happy to inform you that students from Slovenia will organize for the
first time a SiMUN (Slovenia international Model United Nations), which will

take place in Ljubljana from 5th till 9th of march 2008. You can read more
information about the event in the file attached.

I wish you all a very nice day and hope to see you at our event
in Slovenia.

Katja Cankar,
member of the SiMUN organizing team

--