RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco de Bonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:19:39 GMT
Dear Ivana, I think you have been quite busy during this time, no doubts!
The agora is appriching right?
But we knew it would start o 2nd of november as mostrly every autumn agora.
What has happenes during the past years usually?
Since between the PM and the Agora some 2 months of "break" runs,the Network
Commissione proposed a RM in order to keep the Network closer during this 2
"inactive" months.
Having a RM right before the agora doesn't take any further ideas after 48
hours to be discussed at the supposed "Regional Meetings" scheduled in the
Agora-programme.
And I don't think we should "delete" from the Agora-Programme the Regional
Meeting,nor make a double meeting for mostly the same participants.

I'd rathe rprefer that those people who will have possibility to move some
days before the Agora, they should apply for the PR-European School.

And my question is easy: why not having a Regional Meeting in December? I
think it works to have another meeting within the Region between the Autumn
Agora and the Spring PM!

Regars,

Marco de BOnis

http://profiles.msn.com.