RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2006

From:
Charlene SCIBERRAS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene SCIBERRAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 23:19:08 +0100
Dear Dino, Dear Rainbow,

Whilst congratulating Dino for his new position and thanking Anna and the
subcommies for the work done, I'd like to add a small note. As Dino
pointed out one of his tasks is to enhance the region making it more
active on  European level. So here I'd like here to point out the
members' involvement in projects and working groups, a part of AEGEE
which is very important to reach it's aims and work within the fields of
action of this association. The lack of human resources on a European
level in AEGEE is being felt more and more, so the first step is to
inform youself and then get active. I'm sure Dino will think of this
mention during the LTCs, however if anyone is interested to know more,
what work is involved when being in a WG or in a Project team, do not
hesitate to contact me! I'm at your full disposal! :) Sometimes all you
need is just one or two words of encouragement, just as I got myself
through all these years from various active friends, which I now call
friends...

Best wishes to all those elected during this AGORA, and to all those who
are shaping AEGEE through Projects and WG and last but not least to those
who are creating the most attractive region in AEGEE!

AEGEEly yours,

Charlene