RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2006

From:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dino Margiotta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:17:23 +0200

Dear AEGEEeans,

How are you? I'm fine and I'm going to spend, finally, one week of rest abroad but before I have to attend my tasks! :-) As I told you some time ago, the former Regional Meeting were involved in Network Meeting ( NWM) and during the last Netcom Meeting  [meeting of the Network Commission ] of Bruxelles ( 2sn- 6th August) was organized the new structure of it. First of all there will two different NWMs, the "Fall" and the "Spring", as for the AGORAs, also because it will be organized possibly before that event.... Below you can find more informations about the contents:

     Network  Meeting  [ former Regional Meeting]

·      Network Meeting Format (milestones):

·         Both Fall and Spring Network Meeting

a.      AEGEE Presentation

b.      State of Antennas

c.      NetCommie Report (state of the Network)

d.      Agora lesson

·         Fall Network Meeting

a.      WG presentation

b.      Projects presentation

·         Spring Network Meeting

a.      Project Management: ideas and materials exchanges

b.      European Body Recruitment

c.      Considering CD Request (Year Plan Topic)

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ORGANIZING THE NEXT

FALL NETWORK MEETING

IN OUR REGION

before the AGORA of our friends of A Napoli ???

* -> two weeks ago we had a local organizer and we've planned the dates and also part of the program, but there were some problems and so now we're looking for an other local interested in organizing this really important event where will share our experiences, ideas, proposals etc... and where you can improve your knowledge of this great association and you have the great opportunity to get in touch with your neighbours and with many other AEGEEeans.... Let's build this dream together!!

After the last RMs of  Brescia &  Rijeka.... who will be the FIRST local to organize the FIRST FALL NETWORK MEETING ??? :-))

We're waiting for you....  If you're interested and you want to receive more informations , you can send me an e.mail on this e.mail:  [log in to unmask]

DEADLINE : TUESDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER !!!!

Your Rainbow-pirates Team!

** -->>>  EUROPEAN SCHOOL 1 ODESSA IS COMING!!!!

I want also to remember you [ and to your local]  that  The European School 1 Odessa  will take place in Odessa (Ukraine) between the 17th and 26th of November 2006 and you can find out more and APPLY for this great event: http://www.aegee-academy.org/es/es-odessa

P.S. You can find a presentation of the European School 1 Odessa if you follow this link:

http://www.karl.aegee.org/aeg-inte.nsf/9afb6a211e17102bc1256322004f24ea/8fddc5d6d8bc9a1dc125719900504ebd?OpenDocument

AEGEEfully yours,

Your Netcommie,

Dino