RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2011

From:
Silvia Baita <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:20:52 +0000
I have a Japanese friend told me that he worked in a Japanese company , I visited the company he worked for and found the products very favorable!! And there are many product versions, such as the European version, American version, and the Asian version and so on. All company's products take photos for the true products. I suggest you should have a look in this website. There is the company website :http://www.wto-trade.com , You can enjoy a lot of benefits in the second shopping time. Thank you ! p_v