RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2013

From:
AEGEE Napoli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussion list for Italian speaking antennae + Malta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:30:13 +0100
ciao *AEGEEan*!
your dream is to ...
¿¿¿uʍop-ǝpısdn pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uɹnʇ

do you want also to know how AEGEE people in *Napoli*
get younger and younger every day???

So get ready to *reverse time and rules* on New Year's Eve in the craziest
event of AEGEE history!!!

Join the *"The Curious Case of AEGEE-NAPOLI ... vol.2!"*

The *best **Winter University
<http://www.intranet.aegee.org/event/view/156/18445>** ever* is waiting for
you in *one of the most breathtaking cities all over ther world!*

The event where life *rules are upside down*: farewall party and awards are
waiting for you on the first day!! And welcome right at the end! :D
Be prepared to *live and party backword*: we’ll go through years and
centuries, starting nowadays and then back to the 90s, 80s and so on till
ancient ages!!!
To be in the *warm **Napoli *during Christmas holidays is an *amazing
experience*, specially *Backword*!

*Event summary*
#*where*: Napoli, accomodation in *hostel* (sleeping bag NOT needed)
#*when*: from *27/12/2013* to *02/**01/2014*
#*who*: 30 great PARTYcipants
#*fee*: 140 euros (+20 optional)
#*meals*: 2 / day
#*programme:* in intranet<http://www.intranet.aegee.org/event/view/156/18445>
#our crazy *promo video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRPOua6qaug>* (this
year also inspired by "The hangover")

#Deadline for applications: November 20th, but today (*November 13th 2013*)
is going to be your *lucky day* for the selection!
*Do it NOW!!!*

*HOW TO APPLY?!?! *

   1. quickly through AEGEE
intranet<http://www.intranet.aegee.org/event/view/156/18445>
    (click and go);
   2. filling our
googleform<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LE1sc0x9JTKTdaf6PeCk3YQR-wmJ9_9LlRSWim_mxIQ/viewform>
   .

For any question feel free to write us at our event email
address<[log in to unmask]>or on our *facebook
event <https://www.facebook.com/events/564800026908750>*.

*“In my next life I want to live my life backwards.  You start out dead and
get that out of the way. Then you wake up in an old people's home feeling
better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your
pension, and then when you start work, you get a gold watch and a party on
your first day. You work for 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy
your retirement. You party, drink alcohol, and are generally promiscuous,
then you are ready for high school. You then go to primary school, you
become a kid, you play.  You have no responsibilities, you become a baby
until you are born. And then you spend your last 9 months floating in
luxurious spa-like conditions with central heating and room service on tap,
larger quarters every day and then ... Voila! You finish off as an act of
love!”*

E' BUON!!!

*AEGEE Napoli <http://www.aegee-napoli.org/>**the youngest board ever!*